InkGo POD Product Personalizer

InkGo POD Product Personalizer

by InkGo

Custom Product POD With Live Preview and Connect Fulfillment

CUSTOMA2Z - Make It Yours!

This is a very good application. It allows us to personalize the images, which I'm using and are great, very smooth and work perfectly.

Excoolent

This application has a lot of features suitable for selling many products, we hope the vendor improves the stability of application and build a support team in the near future.

FitWearPro

this app help me earn more money, many functions, customers can design themselves, many friends are using it

Beautylet Cosmeticos Naturais

It seems to be a powerfull app but there is a lack of QUALITY in Support Services ...
The Chat is a JOKE ... you will never get noticed ... and they still state : We respond immediately ...
I was trying to check for a CLIENT but ... I am afraid to suggest this application.

PrivateWall

I use this app for personalized products with the ability to upload pictures and get a live preview. Theoretically this is an awesome feature and even better that you can upload .psd for masking the products. Practically the app is not easy to understand, buggy and the support is no help or wont answer at all.

Update: I cant publish any product through this app, it wont upload.
Any changes you made are going to be deleted when the window is closed.

Pet Made Perfect

I have tried and tested a number of product personalizers to meet our requirements and this has not let us down so far, especially the addition of supporting photoshop files and layers really sets this APP apart. Once you get your head around the user interface, it's very simple to start making changes, There are some small issues with saving sometimes but nothing that stops this from performing as it should, overall i think the developers have created something with really great potential and i cant wait for the future releases. The addition of conditional logic would be a great feature as well.

GearLit

Great app, quick support. I think this is the most amazing personalization app you should install. Highly reccomended

Unique Designs, Graphic Tees and Gifts at Pemola.com

Very awesome application. Sometimes there are problems when using the application, but the support team is very enthusiastic and professional, most of them respond to the message immediately. I enjoyed this app.

Interest Pod

Great app, very enthusiatic customer service. I used this app to help me sell more than 100 sold/day.

CUSTOMAZ

Great app, very enthusiatic customer service. Though this app need more investment but it' still one of the best personalization app in the appstore.

Previous 1