In‑line cart upsell cross‑sell

In‑line cart upsell cross‑sell

by From Poland With Dev

Add unique upsells or cross-sells for each product in the cart

Unimakers

I installed this app. Manual installation is very tough. I tried to contact support team but no body is responding. Instead of choosing this look out for other apps.

July 7, 2020

Hi, thank you for trying our app and sorry for waiting. We did respond to you via email first thing on Monday morning and we installed app for you as soon as possible. I hope your experience with the app will be better from now on. If we can help you in any other way let us know.

Best,
FPWD Team

igloohome Singapore

We were looking for an upsell app that targets individual products in the cart instead of the whole cart, and this fits our needs almost perfectly! For a small app, the interface is also pretty well done. The developers are also responsive to support and open to suggestions for improvements.

klick-gut.de

With this app I have more than doubled my shopping cart value! Everyone who owns crossselss or upsells must have this app. The support solved even a small problem directly in my shop. This app is amazing! The good thing about this app compared to others is that it is not an annoying popup but a very subtle text that you can edit. I thank you for this really great app and the excellent support! This is the first app I write a review for because it really deserves it!

HumanN Shop

We are using this app on our store to upgrade products to bigger bundles and ask the support team for some custom work to let our customers upgrade one-time purchase to subscription on cart by one click. Well, that increase our recurring orders take rate twice!

This is simply awesome without tons of additional features I've never needed. Nice job!

benuts-es

This app is a must-have in your up-sell/cross-sell app collection. It took me 5 minutes to get started and less than a day to start seeing results!

For merchants and customers the user experience is flawless and very intuitive. The feature that I like the most, is it's customisable design and the just enough presence in the checkout process to nudge the client into adding a new product.

Great work!

Canine Compassion Bandanas

unable to install, emailed twice for help and never heard back.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

April 17, 2020

We are very sorry that we missed your ask for help. It is a really hard time for everyone due to the Covid-19 situation and we are trying to do our best to help and respond to all messages.

Would you give us another chance? Just let us know please via support@fpwapps.com

Thank you!