Show Facebook / Google Reviews

Show Facebook / Google Reviews

by Galactic

GROW SALES by displaying Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews.

The Crate

This app doesn't work. I have reached out for support and have not been provided with any assistance.

September 20, 2021

Hello there, I apologize for the inconvenience. This problem is now fixed. Thank you.

Prehistoric Expedition

Immediately didn't work. Wouldn't connect to current reviews using the one and only click option. Error message. Don't feel like immediately trouble shooting

September 20, 2021

Living DNA Singapore

I used this app to automatically show new customer reviews our business gets on Google and Facebook. It is quite cool how this app integrates with our accounts on google and facebook and seamlessly downloads reviews as and when they are submitted and directly show them on our website. The interface is easy to use and it has added features for sending auto emails to seek reviews from customers once their orders are fulfilled. Very happy with the app so far.

Growplay Monkey Bars

This a great app for displaying Google Business reviews on your website. Most apps have a limit of only 5 Google Reviews but this app doesn't limit how many it shows. I had a slight issue and the support team (via live chat) were very quick to resolve it.

Rocky's Creations

App issues were resolved. The reviews and the widgets are working properly now. Customer service emailed me when issues were resolved.

September 7, 2021

Hey there. We fixed the issue with the review banner yesterday. I apologize for the delay. I reached out to you just now to see how we can fix the other problem you have experienced with the app. Please let us make this right for you.

Conner

waveroos

Great app, and very helpful customer support! Conner helped me get set up right away. The app is very simple to use and looks great on my website. Thank you!

thekaftanshop.com

Broken app, which constantly has issues and support is not online so responce takes a lot of time....

Camila's Boutique Puerto Rico

Great simple tool to provide trust to our new customers. Customer service is great. Connor help me clear all my questions, help set up and tweak to our page effortlessly. Would recommend this app for its simplicity and Customer Service.

Tesoro Taiwan

the support is horrible, impossible to get any response. Waited for their team to be online for over week. No response whatsoever.

Sleep First

We have been asking for help since May 22 with no response. Conner and his team are not helping and we have widgets showing with incorrect information, they won't help. Sad to say we have to change apps for this again.

Previous 1 3