Show Facebook / Google Reviews

Show Facebook / Google Reviews

by Galactic

GROW SALES by displaying Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews.

IndicHues

Really love this app. And the customer service is amazing and super fast. Conner was very helpful. All the best.

Mokarran Diving

Alors là je dis BRAVO !!!!!!!!! Je n'ai jamais vu un service client aussi rapide !!!!!! Tout le monde devrait faire appelle à cette application c'est un véritable parcours sans faute !!! Je recommande et je vais aussi l'installer sur notre autre boutique en ligne !!! BRAVO et merci pour votre réactivité !

Me100fun

update review : After review here, I got help and the problem resolved. After I change the google account, I got error in the menu "My Reviews" . Seem it have locked the review of my previous account. I contact the support but no feedback! I try to uninstall the app and reinstall again. But after I reinstall the app, all the account details still there! That mean when I uninstall the app, they will not remove all my details! Why?

March 30, 2021

Hello there,

Our team resolved the issue for you. Thank you for reaching out!

Buy Beach Tents & Pop Up Shelters In Australia - ForSunplay

Amazing customer service! Extremely responsive and caring. It's nice to talk to someone in real-time. My website looks great and I'm really motivated to collect more reviews to show off on my site! Thank you

Planet Tree

Great app to display reviews on your page. Very easy setup and connection to review sites. First class customer service via chat, immediate customization to our page. Thanks!

Woofles Ltd

Brilliant, straightforward app that does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer service is fantastic - helpful, knowledgeable and resolve minor issues immediately - very impressed

Weather Spares

Had a slight problem with the Google connection, but support from Conner was awesome. A great App that I will continue to use. Thank you

Montiii

I had an issue with the app not pulling in my reviews, and Connor responded and fixed my issue within a few hours. I am very impressed with the customer service. The app is simple and straight forward, exactly what I needed.

STREET STYLE RO

Great support. Fast answer and problems solved! Will definitely recommend the app to others. Thank you!

The Adrenalin Co.

Conner was amazing, patient, and attentive. He was able to understand my problem and corrected the issue fast. Thanks again

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! You can reach out to us for support any time on our live chat, or on our email at support@galacticapps.com.

Previous 1