Show Facebook & Google Reviews

Customer Testimonials from Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Little Keyboards

Currently using this app to show Facebook and Google reviews for my products and services. The app works great and support was quick and helpful when I needed help connecting my Facebook and Google feeds.

bottledair

Using this app to display our facebook reviews on our store as well as engage with customers using their email marketing tools. Works as advertised, was easy to install, and has added features over time. Support has been helpful and luckily hasn't been needed much. Cool app with a many useful features.

popspoundnets

Great app. Easy to set up and helped me bring my established brand reputation to my store. The support response has also been fast and effective.

GlowGirl boutique

I was loving this tool until suddenly it stopped working for my store. The configuration I had done was gone, the app showed as if I never had an account which I did. I reported the issue two days ago and I am still waiting for a resolution. If I don't get a resolution soon, I will uninstall.

March 2, 2022

Hi! We are the new owners of the Innova Reviews. We acquired the app in January and began the work to improve both the code and customer service processes to be more reliable, responsive, and avoid issues like this. Your support ticket and the conversation we had over email led us to uncover (and fix) a preexisting bug in the code. That bug is now fixed and this issue will not repeat. We've emailed you with steps to get this fixed on your store, and we're available and happy to assist (it's easy, but we're here to help!!).

We apologize that the fix took a few days to resolve -- as soon as we identified it we dropped what we were doing to work on it.

We really appreciate your patience, and we'd love the opportunity to continue serving you and your business now and in the future. Thank you again.

diycastle

Great tool to provide trust to our new customers. Customer service is great. Jay answered my questions, helped set up and tweaked to our page effortlessly. Would recommend this app for its simplicity and customer service.

UFC Floor Coatings

Nice app, and very helpful customer support! Jay helped me get set up right away. The app is very simple to use and looks great on my website. Thank you!

bennys-beansWB

I installed this app to display google reviews, and it works great! I'm not super technical and the new owners were super responsive helping me with the HTML tags so it looks great on my store.

full_bloom_coffee

Great app! Connection to Google and Facebook accounts was straightforward and the review widget looks nice.

Liquido Spirits

I get an error message when clicking on "My Reviews": We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information. I wrote the support several times, without any reaction.

March 2, 2022

Hi! We are very sorry to hear about your poor experience with customer support. The app is now under new ownership and we'd love the opportunity to get this resolved for you. If you are still interested in using the app, shoot me an email at info@innovareviews.com and we'll get this error fixed (but we have made some significant changes under the hood, so my guess is that it's likely already fixed). Either way, we are very sorry for your poor experience with the old management, and we will not repeat this kind of poor service. Thank you!

The Crate

This app doesn't work. I have reached out for support and have not been provided with any assistance.

September 20, 2021

Hi! We are really sorry to hear about your poor experience. The app now has new owners/management, and we'd love the opportunity to help you with your reviews if you are still in need of the service. We are available at info@innovareviews.com if you need any assistance with the app or additional support. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4