Show Facebook & Google Reviews

Customer Testimonials from Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

waveroos

Great app, and very helpful customer support! Conner helped me get set up right away. The app is very simple to use and looks great on my website. Thank you!

Camila's Boutique Puerto Rico

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great simple tool to provide trust to our new customers. Customer service is great. Connor help me clear all my questions, help set up and tweak to our page effortlessly. Would recommend this app for its simplicity and Customer Service.

HalalWorldDepot

Amazing support they jumped on and helped right away!! I am a UX designer and I can tell that they took time to build this through and did it right. The backend is very easy and simple to use. I highly recommend!

IndicHues

Location India
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Really love this app. And the customer service is amazing and super fast. Conner was very helpful. All the best.

Me100fun

Location Hong Kong SAR

update review : After review here, I got help and the problem resolved. After I change the google account, I got error in the menu "My Reviews" . Seem it have locked the review of my previous account. I contact the support but no feedback! I try to uninstall the app and reinstall again. But after I reinstall the app, all the account details still there! That mean when I uninstall the app, they will not remove all my details! Why?

March 30, 2021

Hello there,

Our team resolved the issue for you. Thank you for reaching out!

Buy Beach Tents & Pop Up Shelters In Australia - ForSunplay

Location Australia

Amazing customer service! Extremely responsive and caring. It's nice to talk to someone in real-time. My website looks great and I'm really motivated to collect more reviews to show off on my site! Thank you

Planet Tree

Location Germany

Great app to display reviews on your page. Very easy setup and connection to review sites. First class customer service via chat, immediate customization to our page. Thanks!

Woofles Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

UPDATE: Has this business closed down? The app is not working and I've not been able to reach anyone for days. Brilliant, straightforward app that does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer service is fantastic - helpful, knowledgeable and resolve minor issues immediately - very impressed

Weather Spares

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Had a slight problem with the Google connection, but support from Conner was awesome. A great App that I will continue to use. Thank you

Montiii

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I had an issue with the app not pulling in my reviews, and Connor responded and fixed my issue within a few hours. I am very impressed with the customer service. The app is simple and straight forward, exactly what I needed.