Show Facebook & Google Reviews

Customer Testimonials from Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

GlowGirl boutique

I was loving this tool until suddenly it stopped working for my store. The configuration I had done was gone, the app showed as if I never had an account which I did. I reported the issue two days ago and I am still waiting for a resolution. If I don't get a resolution soon, I will uninstall.

March 2, 2022

Hi! We are the new owners of the Innova Reviews. We acquired the app in January and began the work to improve both the code and customer service processes to be more reliable, responsive, and avoid issues like this. Your support ticket and the conversation we had over email led us to uncover (and fix) a preexisting bug in the code. That bug is now fixed and this issue will not repeat. We've emailed you with steps to get this fixed on your store, and we're available and happy to assist (it's easy, but we're here to help!!).

We apologize that the fix took a few days to resolve -- as soon as we identified it we dropped what we were doing to work on it.

We really appreciate your patience, and we'd love the opportunity to continue serving you and your business now and in the future. Thank you again.

Liquido Spirits

I get an error message when clicking on "My Reviews": We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information. I wrote the support several times, without any reaction.

March 2, 2022

Hi! We are very sorry to hear about your poor experience with customer support. The app is now under new ownership and we'd love the opportunity to get this resolved for you. If you are still interested in using the app, shoot me an email at info@innovareviews.com and we'll get this error fixed (but we have made some significant changes under the hood, so my guess is that it's likely already fixed). Either way, we are very sorry for your poor experience with the old management, and we will not repeat this kind of poor service. Thank you!

The Crate

This app doesn't work. I have reached out for support and have not been provided with any assistance.

September 20, 2021

Hi! We are really sorry to hear about your poor experience. The app now has new owners/management, and we'd love the opportunity to help you with your reviews if you are still in need of the service. We are available at info@innovareviews.com if you need any assistance with the app or additional support. Thank you!

Prehistoric Expedition

Immediately didn't work. Wouldn't connect to current reviews using the one and only click option. Error message. Don't feel like immediately trouble shooting

September 20, 2021

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you had issues connecting your reviews. We acquired this app in January, and over the last several weeks have fixed this bug (as well as putting in place new customer service processes). The install process is now very smooth and easy, and we'd love the chance to earn your business if you are still in need of a solution. Thank you for the review; we hope to serve you again in the future.

Sleep First

We have been asking for help since May 22 with no response. Conner and his team are not helping and we have widgets showing with incorrect information, they won't help. Sad to say we have to change apps for this again.

March 2, 2022

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that this app is under new ownership and has new management/customer service. We acquired the app from Conner and his team in January 2022 and have made big improvements to the business already this year. If you still need help with reviews on your shop, we'd love the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you again

Mokarran Diving

What a pity the support is reactive before we take their application and after that in case of problem and well you can not reach anyone :(

March 2, 2022

Hello! Thank you for your review, and we're really sorry that your experience was so poor. This app is now under new management, and we've implemented a much more robust customer service process. If you are still in need of help for your shop, we'd love the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you again!