Show Facebook & Google Reviews

Customer Testimonials from Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

thekaftanshop.com

Broken app, which constantly has issues and support is not online so responce takes a lot of time....

March 2, 2022

Hi! The app is now under new ownership as of Jan 2022, and we just finished a project to significantly improve the quality of the code and the customer support processes. We'd love the opportunity to earn your business and help you improve your sales. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@innovareviews.com and we'd be happy to help. Thank you!

Tesoro Taiwan

the support is horrible, impossible to get any response. Waited for their team to be online for over week. No response whatsoever.

March 2, 2022

Hi! Thank you for the review, and we're very sorry to hear about your poor experience with customer support. The app is now under new ownership (as of January 2022) and we've just invested in a major upgrade to customer support processes and app quality. We'd love the opportunity to earn your business once again. If you have any questions or if we can do anything to assist you, please shoot us an email at info@innovareviews.com. Thank you!

savemaskitalia.it

Gonn widget , but it let you use only 3 reviews in free plan , than you need to pay for it, and also too busy trying to sell you other stuff

June 20, 2021

Hi there, I’m sorry to see you felt the need to leave us a negative review despite the fact you still believed our app was good.

Just like your business, we must make money in order to continue running this app. We allow you to showcase your favorite three reviews your store has received for free, which is proven to help improve your stores conversion rate, which adds value to your store.

If you want to display more than your three best reviews, you can do so with our PRO plan. This is an additional value to you which we found to be the most flexible between charging for more value, while still allowing you to get value from our free option.

Regarding the “selling other stuff” comment, we do not sell anything besides our pro and ultimate plans.

We have a promotion to our “Giveaway” app within the menu of this app, which is free to install.

Please reach out to me if you would like, and I’d be more than happy to hear from you with suggestions on how we can improve our free offering. I hope you consider our perspective on what our app has to offer.

Innova team

Earl Orange

Unfortunately, I have to revert my previous rating because this app stopped working properly recently and after weeks of trying to contact the developer, we still hear nothing back, no response at all... We've just canceled the paying plan because we don't see any add-up value paying for something broken and can't be fixed. The next step is trying to figure out how to completely remove the code left behind. Because even if you disable the widget, you still see the error message on some pages, very frustrating... ---------------------
I'm updating this review because the support team has reached out and fixed my issue. Now the user experience of this App is worth a 5-star. I like how the review tab is designed and the fact it collects both google and facebook reviews at the same place. I would recommend you to try this app if you are looking for a simple but nice solution to show your google and facebook reviews.

February 5, 2021

Hello! This app is now under new ownership and we'd love the opportunity to earn your business once again. We acquired the app in January 2022 and we just finished a major effort to improve and implement new, more reliable customer support processes. Thank you for your business and we hope we can serve you again in the future!