Show Facebook / Google Reviews

Show Facebook / Google Reviews

by Galactic

GROW SALES by displaying Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews.

Living DNA Singapore

I used this app to automatically show new customer reviews our business gets on Google and Facebook. It is quite cool how this app integrates with our accounts on google and facebook and seamlessly downloads reviews as and when they are submitted and directly show them on our website. The interface is easy to use and it has added features for sending auto emails to seek reviews from customers once their orders are fulfilled. Very happy with the app so far.

Growplay Monkey Bars

This a great app for displaying Google Business reviews on your website. Most apps have a limit of only 5 Google Reviews but this app doesn't limit how many it shows. I had a slight issue and the support team (via live chat) were very quick to resolve it.

Rocky's Creations

App issues were resolved. The reviews and the widgets are working properly now. Customer service emailed me when issues were resolved.

September 7, 2021

Hey there. We fixed the issue with the review banner yesterday. I apologize for the delay. I reached out to you just now to see how we can fix the other problem you have experienced with the app. Please let us make this right for you.

Conner

waveroos

Great app, and very helpful customer support! Conner helped me get set up right away. The app is very simple to use and looks great on my website. Thank you!

Camila's Boutique Puerto Rico

Great simple tool to provide trust to our new customers. Customer service is great. Connor help me clear all my questions, help set up and tweak to our page effortlessly. Would recommend this app for its simplicity and Customer Service.

HalalWorldDepot

Amazing support they jumped on and helped right away!! I am a UX designer and I can tell that they took time to build this through and did it right. The backend is very easy and simple to use. I highly recommend!

IndicHues

Really love this app. And the customer service is amazing and super fast. Conner was very helpful. All the best.

Me100fun

update review : After review here, I got help and the problem resolved. After I change the google account, I got error in the menu "My Reviews" . Seem it have locked the review of my previous account. I contact the support but no feedback! I try to uninstall the app and reinstall again. But after I reinstall the app, all the account details still there! That mean when I uninstall the app, they will not remove all my details! Why?

March 30, 2021

Hello there,

Our team resolved the issue for you. Thank you for reaching out!

Buy Beach Tents & Pop Up Shelters In Australia - ForSunplay

Amazing customer service! Extremely responsive and caring. It's nice to talk to someone in real-time. My website looks great and I'm really motivated to collect more reviews to show off on my site! Thank you

Planet Tree

Great app to display reviews on your page. Very easy setup and connection to review sites. First class customer service via chat, immediate customization to our page. Thanks!

Previous 1 3