Show Facebook / Google Reviews

Show Facebook / Google Reviews

by Galactic

GROW SALES by displaying Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews.

Mokarran Diving

Alors là je dis BRAVO !!!!!!!!! Je n'ai jamais vu un service client aussi rapide !!!!!! Tout le monde devrait faire appelle à cette application c'est un véritable parcours sans faute !!! Je recommande et je vais aussi l'installer sur notre autre boutique en ligne !!! BRAVO et merci pour votre réactivité !

Me100fun

update review : After review here, I got help and the problem resolved. After I change the google account, I got error in the menu "My Reviews" . Seem it have locked the review of my previous account. I contact the support but no feedback! I try to uninstall the app and reinstall again. But after I reinstall the app, all the account details still there! That mean when I uninstall the app, they will not remove all my details! Why?

March 30, 2021

Hello there,

Our team resolved the issue for you. Thank you for reaching out!

Buy Beach Tents & Pop Up Shelters In Australia - ForSunplay

Amazing customer service! Extremely responsive and caring. It's nice to talk to someone in real-time. My website looks great and I'm really motivated to collect more reviews to show off on my site! Thank you

Planet Tree

Great app to display reviews on your page. Very easy setup and connection to review sites. First class customer service via chat, immediate customization to our page. Thanks!

Woofles Ltd

Brilliant, straightforward app that does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer service is fantastic - helpful, knowledgeable and resolve minor issues immediately - very impressed

Weather Spares

Had a slight problem with the Google connection, but support from Conner was awesome. A great App that I will continue to use. Thank you

Montiii

I had an issue with the app not pulling in my reviews, and Connor responded and fixed my issue within a few hours. I am very impressed with the customer service. The app is simple and straight forward, exactly what I needed.

STREET STYLE RO

Great support. Fast answer and problems solved! Will definitely recommend the app to others. Thank you!

The Adrenalin Co.

Conner was amazing, patient, and attentive. He was able to understand my problem and corrected the issue fast. Thanks again

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! You can reach out to us for support any time on our live chat, or on our email at support@galacticapps.com.

Earl Orange

I'm updating this review because the support team has reached out and fixed my issue. Now the user experience of this App is worth a 5-star. I like how the review tab is designed and the fact it collects both google and facebook reviews at the same place. I would recommend you to try this app if you are looking for a simple but nice solution to show your google and facebook reviews.

February 5, 2021

Hello there,

I apologize for the mobile display issues you were encountering.

I will follow up with you and reach out directly to assist you with the problems you encountered with the mobile tab positioning. We will fix this for you.

In the meantime, I will follow up with our support team and see what happened with this case, and why the response was delayed on our end.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Previous 1