Show Facebook & Google Reviews

Customer Testimonials from Google Reviews & Facebook Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Little Keyboards

Currently using this app to show Facebook and Google reviews for my products and services. The app works great and support was quick and helpful when I needed help connecting my Facebook and Google feeds.

bottledair

Using this app to display our facebook reviews on our store as well as engage with customers using their email marketing tools. Works as advertised, was easy to install, and has added features over time. Support has been helpful and luckily hasn't been needed much. Cool app with a many useful features.

popspoundnets

Great app. Easy to set up and helped me bring my established brand reputation to my store. The support response has also been fast and effective.

diycastle

Great tool to provide trust to our new customers. Customer service is great. Jay answered my questions, helped set up and tweaked to our page effortlessly. Would recommend this app for its simplicity and customer service.

UFC Floor Coatings

Nice app, and very helpful customer support! Jay helped me get set up right away. The app is very simple to use and looks great on my website. Thank you!

bennys-beansWB

I installed this app to display google reviews, and it works great! I'm not super technical and the new owners were super responsive helping me with the HTML tags so it looks great on my store.

full_bloom_coffee

Great app! Connection to Google and Facebook accounts was straightforward and the review widget looks nice.

Living DNA Singapore

I used this app to automatically show new customer reviews our business gets on Google and Facebook. It is quite cool how this app integrates with our accounts on google and facebook and seamlessly downloads reviews as and when they are submitted and directly show them on our website. The interface is easy to use and it has added features for sending auto emails to seek reviews from customers once their orders are fulfilled. Very happy with the app so far.

Growplay Monkey Bars

This a great app for displaying Google Business reviews on your website. Most apps have a limit of only 5 Google Reviews but this app doesn't limit how many it shows. I had a slight issue and the support team (via live chat) were very quick to resolve it.

Rocky's Creations

App issues were resolved. The reviews and the widgets are working properly now. Customer service emailed me when issues were resolved.

September 7, 2021

Hey there. We fixed the issue with the review banner yesterday. I apologize for the delay. I reached out to you just now to see how we can fix the other problem you have experienced with the app. Please let us make this right for you.

Conner