XO Insert Code

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 septembre 2023

Neo was fantastic in helping us update the app to use app embeds. They even checked the code. This app has helped our non-technical team easily add code snippets into our theme without worrying about editing theme files directly.

Hush
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 août 2023

Used XO Insert Code to install my Consent Banner from Termly.io. This plugin was exactly what I needed... For whatever reason when I installed the embed code manually within my theme edit code option; manually entering the code would not solve the issue of Termly.io recognizing my Consent Banner was installed properly. XO Insert Code App was the solution to that problem... Most definitely a recommended tool to install code within your theme.

GENERAL POPULATION
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 juillet 2023

This app makes adding pixels and additional code super easy. I especially like it because we can update and change themes without having to add all the pixels and extra snippets back in to the theme liquid.

Element Fire Extinguishers
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 juillet 2023

this was easy and quick and the code worked perfectly fine when I implemented it on my website tomboytuesday.com I needed it for facebook.

Tomboy Tuesday
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2023

Works like a charm & as expected. Perfect solution for what we were looking for. Easily add custom code to the entire store or custom page.

agaroartisans
Inde
8 août 2023

App is great for people like me who want to try and build their site themselves but need a helping hand when it comes to adjusting code. Neo, the app developer, is very helpful and went out of his way to assist me with something outside of the app's perview. Even went so far as telling me I didn't need his app for what I was trying to achieve! That made me chuckle.

Fortunebaby
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 juillet 2023

App work well. it makes it easy to insert code. the app allow you to delete code as easy. I recommend it.

Platinum-Level Office Chairs
18 octobre 2023

The app is super easy to use. This is a game changer for me because it places the code where it needs to be.

We Gotya Store
18 novembre 2023

great

Homeofficeheavenstore
Grèce
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 juillet 2023

XO is a great App and the Customer Service is fantastic!!! I was previously using another Code App and they up and quit on me which did not allow me to remove my code. I contacted XO customer service and they removed the old code within a few minutes!!! I am very impressed!

Skyway Minisplit Sales