XO Insert Code

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 9월 21일

Neo was fantastic in helping us update the app to use app embeds. They even checked the code. This app has helped our non-technical team easily add code snippets into our theme without worrying about editing theme files directly.

Hush
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 거의 5년
2023년 8월 4일

Used XO Insert Code to install my Consent Banner from Termly.io. This plugin was exactly what I needed... For whatever reason when I installed the embed code manually within my theme edit code option; manually entering the code would not solve the issue of Termly.io recognizing my Consent Banner was installed properly. XO Insert Code App was the solution to that problem... Most definitely a recommended tool to install code within your theme.

GENERAL POPULATION
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2023년 7월 20일

This app makes adding pixels and additional code super easy. I especially like it because we can update and change themes without having to add all the pixels and extra snippets back in to the theme liquid.

Element Fire Extinguishers
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2023년 7월 20일

this was easy and quick and the code worked perfectly fine when I implemented it on my website tomboytuesday.com I needed it for facebook.

Tomboy Tuesday
앱 사용 기간 9개월
2023년 7월 12일

Works like a charm & as expected. Perfect solution for what we were looking for. Easily add custom code to the entire store or custom page.

agaroartisans
인도
2023년 8월 8일

App is great for people like me who want to try and build their site themselves but need a helping hand when it comes to adjusting code. Neo, the app developer, is very helpful and went out of his way to assist me with something outside of the app's perview. Even went so far as telling me I didn't need his app for what I was trying to achieve! That made me chuckle.

Fortunebaby
앱 사용 기간 26일
2023년 10월 18일

The app is super easy to use. This is a game changer for me because it places the code where it needs to be.

We Gotya Store
2023년 7월 7일

App work well. it makes it easy to insert code. the app allow you to delete code as easy. I recommend it.

Platinum-Level Office Chairs
2023년 6월 17일

IT WORKED PERFECT. AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT. I THING YOU CAN ALSO ENJOY IT AS WELL. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. GIVE IT A TRY NOW.

BET WIN HACKS