InsightBucket ‑ User Analytics

InsightBucket ‑ User Analytics

by InsightBucket

Track user activity & get feedback on your store and products

BRODUCER by EDWAN - Best EDM FLPs, sample packs & Broducer merch

I am using this app to gather insights about my website. These are really useful to improve the user experience. I wish plans were a bit easier to select / change.

The support reacts very quickly, which is great!

Programmer Swag

Great app! What I like the most is that I can view the visitor's activity (the 'User Stories' section) and the option to get feedback on my products with automated responses! I give it 5 stars.

Vintage clothing & second hand shop

comfortable easy app .................................
אפליקציה מעולה קלה לשימוש ונוחה ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bark alot

suprisingly good for a new app on the store. pretty easy way to engage with customers, get feedback and generally make sure products resonate.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Clothing Superb

Holy smokes this is what I was hoping to get - it really helps me get more info on my products from customers and the whole process. This will help me optimize my sales process internally!

June 7, 2019

Good to hear! We will keep making it better and better for our customers!

Ann More Products

I totally love this app., I have not had one feedback from my customers yet but, knowing it's right there on my site makes me feel good. That shows my customers that I want there feedback, that I care. Thanks so much to these guys. Awesome job, and I thank you.

May 25, 2019

Thank you very much! We are so glad to hear that you find our app useful.