Inspo ‑ AI Blog Post Co‑Author

by Optiversal

Write blog articles in half the time with Inspo Blog Co-Author

1 review

Puzzery

I have to be honest, Inspo is my store's new secret weapon. I have no problem editing things; however, starting from scratch and having to write a whole article is incredibly daunting for me. So much so that adding a blog to our store kept being pushed back. Then, by some stroke of luck, I found and tried Inspo. It. is. so. awesome. Seriously, I typed in a single work (in our case, 'puzzle'), and it came up with 10+ genius blog suggestions. From there, you literally go through paragraph by paragraph and review each one. I could (and have) finished a quality blog post in less than 5 minutes. That is **insane**. Final note: customer support. I emailed them at 5pm PT, and they got back to me within an hour. I emailed with a guy named Will and he was fantastic. 5 /5 stars across the board. ** Important note: I have no connection to the Inspo app or the people that work there. It's just a seriously awesome app for those who avoid writing (like me)!