Inspo ‑ AI Blog Post Co‑Author

Write blog articles in half the time with Inspo Blog Co-Author

$9.99/month. 1-day free trial.

Gotta jewelry

I'm very impressed, this is the first time since I've been on Shopify that I've used such a powerful app. I am shocked to see so many topics on a niche like mine. Thanks to you, I'm going to make myself look like an expert in my field. You would have created the ultimate application if you had included the images.
If you make a similar app for social networks like Facebook and Instagram, to create quality content while being seen as an expert in his niche. I'll be there to use it. I love you guys! Sincerely,

Affirmicious

This app is a life-saver. I managed to create ten blog posts in the time it normally would have taken me to write one. The content is written so naturally I barely have to do any editing. It also seemed to get smarter the more I used it, almost like I'm able to train it to mimic my content style. This app is truly a game-changer.

June 16, 2021

Thank you, your review means a lot to us! It's so nice to hear that the app is saving you time and helping you market your store!

Puzzery

I have to be honest, Inspo is my store's new secret weapon. I have no problem editing things; however, starting from scratch and having to write a whole article is incredibly daunting for me. So much so that adding a blog to our store kept being pushed back. Then, by some stroke of luck, I found and tried Inspo. It. is. so. awesome. Seriously, I typed in a single work (in our case, 'puzzle'), and it came up with 10+ genius blog suggestions. From there, you literally go through paragraph by paragraph and review each one. I could (and have) finished a quality blog post in less than 5 minutes. That is **insane**. Final note: customer support. I emailed them at 5pm PT, and they got back to me within an hour. I emailed with a guy named Will and he was fantastic. 5 /5 stars across the board. ** Important note: I have no connection to the Inspo app or the people that work there. It's just a seriously awesome app for those who avoid writing (like me)!