Insta Chatbot

From $20/month

Janisena

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

InstaChatbot should always be your first choice! I was successful in purchasing and using their platform. Overall, InstaChatbot has been a wonderful experience for me. I would recommend it to everyone.

Mistybinson

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

This InstaChatbot is impressive, and I highly suggest it! It does not affect the website's performance!

Jenniferloyd

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

This platform is just what I needed. I had the opportunity to speak with the CEO, who provides excellent service and has innovative ideas. Without hesitation, I suggest this platform.

bortoldonnae20

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is my first review of an app on Shopify. The Instagram chatbot platform features are rather impressive; they cover the most important aspects of staying in touch with consumers and recovering lost sales chances. I enjoy the user-friendly and straightforward UI, and the Support & Service attitude is "EXCELLENT," thus I can confidently recommend "InstaChatbot."

Janieacobs008

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great software. It has a lot of useful features that help me raise my income and it's really simple to use. They offer excellent customer service, which I must highlight. This platform is amazing, and I seriously recommend it!

yraniaquineka

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is incredible. Their technical support was excellent, and they even assisted me in using the Instagram chatbot in real-time. I'm very impressed. I truly believe it. It's the first time I've written a review for chat platform.

candysequanti

Time spent using app About 2 months

A great free Instagram chat tool to replace other more expensive software. When you have questions, the team is always willing to help and respond quickly. I strongly recommend it!