InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Fidelity Denim

Amazing Support!
I was getting an error while trying to upload a custom badge, so I emailed support. I got a response (from a real person!) in under 5 minutes, he figured out the issue and pushed a fix for it within 1 hour of my initial email!

D.O. Design Only

I just started to use Instabadges and I really think it will help us develope our new store. Until now it have fulfilled all my requirements. Thanks!

LittleCharactersStore

This is the best App i have on my website so far ! so easy to use and very reasonable prices . i love the fact that we can customise our own badges. Since installing this app my sales have boosted.

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

SADLY, I DO NOT RECOMMEND
1.) Colour change customize feature doesn't work, so after you have picked a badge and you click the colour to change it to, NOTHING happens.
2.) If you have more than 1 badge applicable at a time to a product, like, say, it might be new and also on sale, ONLY ONE badge will show up regardless of setting them in opposite corners of the product image.
3.) Sometimes the badges don't load at all.
4.) It's VERY buggy in general and the badges take so long to load after you open or change to a new page.
5.) I went to contact support but there support chat button says not available and there is no option to send them a message for them to get back to you either.
Great concept, needs urgent improvement.

February 13, 2020

Hi,
I apologies you had a bad experience with our app.
I'd be more than happy to help resolve the issues you raised.
I'm sending you an email and hopefully you'll be willing to give us another try!

LA FORTUNA GOURMET

Great app, easy fast and quick uploads. Only thing i would have liked to have more standard choices of badges. And change colour automatically. Beside this very very nice!!

Hand on Heart Jewellery

Absolutely LOVE this app! In a matter of seconds, we can display badges across products. You can use the badges from the library, or upload your own with ease. Really does what it says on the tin! Installation was super quick and easy. We did have a little problem with the badges not showing correctly, but a quick email to the App Developer and it was sorted in minutes! A huge thank you to Dror for creating such an amazing app that has made a huge difference to our site.

Green Cradle

This app is very easy to use and the developer Dror was very responsive and extremely helpful. I needed to make some changes to the look and feel of the way the site interacts with the app and Dror was always very eager to assist. I highly recommend this app.

Tie-Fly

I am delighted to say this app worked first time around, its simple to use, you can customize design, position, size or even add your own badges!!! Its fairly cheap, loads just a tad bit slow but doesn't seem to interfere with load speed of site. Tie - Fly Clothing www.tieflyclothing.com Approved!!!

Atomic Wildflower

I love this app. Super easy to use and it allows me to upload my own sales tag designs but they have some good on board designs too. I had a bit of a set up issue because my theme is a little complex and Dror was quick to fix it and easy to work with. Definitely excellent customer service! Highly recommend :)

RDKL-U

The app is very easy to use and does what it says, the support team is very quick and helps resolve the issues quickly too !

March 23, 2019

of course it's still working. care to send me an email with the problem?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9