InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

So Chic Boutique

Great support! I had some issues that made me uninstall the app. The creator emailed me and fixed everything within minutes. Now the app. is working great. I was looking for a a badge application for a long time and I'm glad I found InstaBadge! Thank you so much for all the help. Love your app!

Lilly Grace

absolute rubbish, the images do not show. and when you try for help their chat doesnt load.

Humphries and Begg

Simple to use, working good so far. You can upload your own design which we liked.

Hand Me Down Farms

Works fine for now but the dashboard is cramped and you can't work with the "review us" bar in the way!

O TEU CABELO

testing right now this app.

Let me see if really works.

At the moment i like the design and the fact that is easy to install

Sunglasses Lounge

Super easy, but pricey. 5 euro/month for a badge.

Endlessprintsuk

Doesn't work in Firefox... Limited conditions , should be able to work with Tags also.

Futureproof Life

Easy to use with lots of opportunity to personalise the badges to your store.

Was a little concerned at first as the badges didn't immediately work on my store (style-hatch developed theme) but contacted InstaBadge and they rectified the issue very quickly, even over the weekend.

Definitely give it a go - it's a well priced app to save you a bunch of coding.

Runit365

Love this app. Easy to use, reliable and focus on the real HOT items of my website. But most of all, it does not decrease performance. Feel free to browse https://www.runit365.com to see it live ;-)

Terraintechparts

Very useful for building trust and promoting products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8