InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Green Cradle

This app is very easy to use and the developer Dror was very responsive and extremely helpful. I needed to make some changes to the look and feel of the way the site interacts with the app and Dror was always very eager to assist. I highly recommend this app.

Tie-Fly

I am delighted to say this app worked first time around, its simple to use, you can customize design, position, size or even add your own badges!!! Its fairly cheap, loads just a tad bit slow but doesn't seem to interfere with load speed of site. Tie - Fly Clothing www.tieflyclothing.com Approved!!!

Atomic Wildflower

I love this app. Super easy to use and it allows me to upload my own sales tag designs but they have some good on board designs too. I had a bit of a set up issue because my theme is a little complex and Dror was quick to fix it and easy to work with. Definitely excellent customer service! Highly recommend :)

RDKL-U

The app is very easy to use and does what it says, the support team is very quick and helps resolve the issues quickly too !

March 23, 2019

of course it's still working. care to send me an email with the problem?

Inspired Love Wear

Thanks to instabadge I love the way my website looks, I totally recommend this app, so simple to use.

So Chic Boutique

Great support! I had some issues that made me uninstall the app. The creator emailed me and fixed everything within minutes. Now the app. is working great. I was looking for a a badge application for a long time and I'm glad I found InstaBadge! Thank you so much for all the help. Love your app!

Lilly Grace

absolute rubbish, the images do not show. and when you try for help their chat doesnt load.

Humphries and Begg

Simple to use, working good so far. You can upload your own design which we liked.

Hand Me Down Farms

Works fine for now but the dashboard is cramped and you can't work with the "review us" bar in the way!

O TEU CABELO

testing right now this app.

Let me see if really works.

At the moment i like the design and the fact that is easy to install

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8