InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Snuggly Blankets

Instabadge is IT for any Shopify store owner's badge needs. One can use the stock images provided or upload your own in PNG format, which are available from stock stores and even google image search for free. PNG file conversion tools are also available on the net if you get an adobe illustrator format: (.ai).

Instabadge then allows you to rescale and place the badges where you need them and recolor them to match your site. It is by far the BEST badge app for Shopify stores. Support from Dror was fast, precise and really helpful. We highly recommend his application!

Check out our application of it on our shop: snugglyminkblankets.com

A Fairy Inside

Location France

For us it's just working very well, I just very easily add the badges to the category I create, it's a minute setup, and they appear directly in the shop.

I Note

Location Morocco

I was trying to figure out how to make it work properly. till the support team provided me with an exceptional service on how to get it done successfully.
Thanks again

Blacksanctvary

Location Italy

Uploaded now all of my badges and it looks so cool! I love it and i hope our customers will love it and find it useful too. Great app! just what i was looking for.

Nunzie

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great, I just made my own unique badge and uploaded it via this app. Hopefully save customer frustration at finding product sold out when they previously had to click on it. Recommend.

Forty Acres Fashions

Excellent app What a wonderful way to look professional. Thank you Shopify.

Mama Jeans

Time spent using app About 2 months

5 Stars , Have had Zero Problems, I Highly recommend.

Karibo Shop

Location Romania
Time spent using app 1 day

I love it! It has all the badges I need for mostly everything I offer to my customers! :D Thank you!

The Happy Dolphin Pets

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App! Highly Recommended. Thank you

Girlyshop Net

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Dror has been helping me for the past few days fixing issues with the app. Keep up the good work!!!!