InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Happybargain

App's purpose is pretty simple. I gave 3 star because it placed the badges but you won't see them if you don't click or open the item itself.

Blacksanctvary

Uploaded now all of my badges and it looks so cool! I love it and i hope our customers will love it and find it useful too. Great app! just what i was looking for.

Nunzie

Great, I just made my own unique badge and uploaded it via this app. Hopefully save customer frustration at finding product sold out when they previously had to click on it. Recommend.

Evemodish

this app broke my theme epic fail, it made my images too big and mad emy slideshow disappear!!!!!

Forty Acres Fashions

Excellent app What a wonderful way to look professional. Thank you Shopify.

Easierlife Products

The badge is shown even in the photos inside the product page and even when zooming!!!
There is no option inside the settings to email the developers about this problem, there is only a live chat which is not enough if you want to contact them during off hours.

Mama Jeans

5 Stars , Have had Zero Problems, I Highly recommend.

Idealshop Us

Just installed. Hope to have good experience. Then I will sure give 5***** :)

Karibo Shop

I love it! It has all the badges I need for mostly everything I offer to my customers! :D Thank you!

Thor55

Well, like many other reviews state, this app "broke" my theme. It is a great concept and if they really delivered on what they promise it would be a top app, many other apps like this charge good money for the service and make your website slower. I added a badge and waited 10 minutes for it to finish loading (which it didn't).

I went to my store to check if something changed, product images were totally out of place, no badges were added, product images on the prodcut page were almost up in the header...total chaos.

What worked for me to uninstall it? I went back to the app and removed the badges before uninstalling the app. That worked for me..everything went back to normal.

Great concept, poorly made.