InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

I Note

I was trying to figure out how to make it work properly. till the support team provided me with an exceptional service on how to get it done successfully.
Thanks again

Cypres Lane

When I removed an instabadge from my item it's made my variant product pictures disappear and customers can't change the product variant. It stays frozen on the default product variant.

Happybargain

App's purpose is pretty simple. I gave 3 star because it placed the badges but you won't see them if you don't click or open the item itself.

Blacksanctvary

Uploaded now all of my badges and it looks so cool! I love it and i hope our customers will love it and find it useful too. Great app! just what i was looking for.

Nunzie

Great, I just made my own unique badge and uploaded it via this app. Hopefully save customer frustration at finding product sold out when they previously had to click on it. Recommend.

Evemodish

this app broke my theme epic fail, it made my images too big and mad emy slideshow disappear!!!!!

Forty Acres Fashions

Excellent app What a wonderful way to look professional. Thank you Shopify.

Easierlife Products

The badge is shown even in the photos inside the product page and even when zooming!!!
There is no option inside the settings to email the developers about this problem, there is only a live chat which is not enough if you want to contact them during off hours.

Mama Jeans

5 Stars , Have had Zero Problems, I Highly recommend.

Idealshop Us

Just installed. Hope to have good experience. Then I will sure give 5***** :)