InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Snuggly Blankets

Instabadge is IT for any Shopify store owner's badge needs. One can use the stock images provided or upload your own in PNG format, which are available from stock stores and even google image search for free. PNG file conversion tools are also available on the net if you get an adobe illustrator format: (.ai).

Instabadge then allows you to rescale and place the badges where you need them and recolor them to match your site. It is by far the BEST badge app for Shopify stores. Support from Dror was fast, precise and really helpful. We highly recommend his application!

Check out our application of it on our shop: snugglyminkblankets.com

A Fairy Inside

For us it's just working very well, I just very easily add the badges to the category I create, it's a minute setup, and they appear directly in the shop.

I Note

I was trying to figure out how to make it work properly. till the support team provided me with an exceptional service on how to get it done successfully.
Thanks again

Cypres Lane

When I removed an instabadge from my item it's made my variant product pictures disappear and customers can't change the product variant. It stays frozen on the default product variant.

Blacksanctvary

Uploaded now all of my badges and it looks so cool! I love it and i hope our customers will love it and find it useful too. Great app! just what i was looking for.

Nunzie

Great, I just made my own unique badge and uploaded it via this app. Hopefully save customer frustration at finding product sold out when they previously had to click on it. Recommend.

Evemodish

this app broke my theme epic fail, it made my images too big and mad emy slideshow disappear!!!!!

Forty Acres Fashions

Excellent app What a wonderful way to look professional. Thank you Shopify.

Easierlife Products

The badge is shown even in the photos inside the product page and even when zooming!!!
There is no option inside the settings to email the developers about this problem, there is only a live chat which is not enough if you want to contact them during off hours.

Mama Jeans

5 Stars , Have had Zero Problems, I Highly recommend.