InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Madera Ph

Ok for all of you giving below 5-star I wonder what else in the world you would ever want. This app is amazing. i wish i can give more than 5 star. I installed the app but i have minor issues. The support was amazing and he got the app up and running in a matter of minutes. i recommend this app for all.

Miranda Jane Caird Artist

This app made it so easy to bring life and colour to my site. Just what every shopper wants to know - yes it's on SALE :) Thanks guys.

Artistic Canvas Classics

Great piece of software guys, very impressed keep up the good work

Jonessodatest

Really great little app! Love that we're able to upload custom badges to seamlessly match our branding!

I do wish we could stack multiple badges on one item, but that's not a huge deal.

My Heart Bubble

Thank you Dror! Wonderful service! :)

Futura Direct

I would use again and recommend to a friend. Super simple and easy to use, the developer is quick to respond and happy to help with any problems!

Kinder Kouture

So the first thing I did was run into a problem and delete this app. However, the problem was mine all along. Once the developer contacted me within minutes, we talked through my issues, and well I am so pleased with this app. It did exactly what I needed. This is a great little app at a great price. Thanks so much for the help and getting me set up so quickly.

Precious Lace Jewelry

Instabadges works pretty much like advertised.
It's exceptionally fast, has a wide variety of badges and highly customizable.
I've added a sales badge a few weeks ago and already saw the views for these product almost triple.

Definitely worth the money.

Lamporia Com

We really love using this app!.. so many colors and badge styles to choose from to match with our theme. Dror was an awesome support for us as we got stuck initially with the installation process. Highly recommended!

Garo Luxury

Very easy to install although there are some problem, But customer support is very prompt and easy to work with.
Hope that some minor problems are fixed asap. We hope that they will add sold out badges soon!