InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Hhn Store

This app annoyed us so bad! first when we installed it, for some odd reason the badge was not placing correctly on our product pictures, then it was placing huge space gaps in our product description throwing our website design all off. The app just was not compaitable at all. Then when we tried to uninstall the app, it placed the liquid code for the instabadge app all over the front of our website! And again this happen after we uninstalled the app. It took quite a while for us to literally figure out where each part of the instabadge liquid code was placed at in our template theme, once we found every piece of the liquid code, we deleted it and of course we did this all on our own with no support from Instabadge. We would not recommend others to install this app......if so, it's at your own risk. This app is disfunctional, poorly put together, there is no support to assist you......and further more, if you do want to uninstall it, it will take forever because they don't have any instructions on how to uninstall it in a quick, easy way. Luckily for us, we know about liquid coding and how to properly remove it or add it. But if you don't know anything about coding.....well you're kinda screwed.

Baby Boutique Online Store

Sorry it not work for me! I try to set the condition but it's still not work!!

The Happy Dolphin Pets

Great App! Highly Recommended. Thank you

Girlyshop Net

This app take minutes to load in or they don't load in at all. The support does not provide a solution.

Clockworld

Makes product badges so much easier to place! Awesome job guys..

The Linen Works 4

I had initially written a lovely review about this app and the team behind it after they helped to solve some problems of ours and then asked us to write the review. However since doing so an finding some more problems, Dror and his team have gone completely quiet and even after numerous emails they have not got back to me, Seems they were only being helpful to a point of getting a review. Real shame. Now having ton uninstall app as causing too many problems.

Frenchie Love Shop

Amazing App!! Very easy to use , no need code to install, very customizable!
Perfect! It's a Must! Thanks you for this wonderful App!

Great Kid Store

amazing app! Exactly what I've been looking for.

Spring Chicken

Worked well, to begin with, but then stopped applying badges to products. I contacted the developer who said he would look into it, proceeded to break the links to the badge images resulting in my site being covered in broken images. I then had to remove them all (as you can't just hide them). That was 5 days ago. Still waiting for a reply.

Madera Ph

Ok for all of you giving below 5-star I wonder what else in the world you would ever want. This app is amazing. i wish i can give more than 5 star. I installed the app but i have minor issues. The support was amazing and he got the app up and running in a matter of minutes. i recommend this app for all.