InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Thehomedream

Had a few issues initially however the support was great. They sorted it out for me. It is easy to use and gives multiple badge options to install.

Shop Ballyhoo

Tried to install, but got a blank page, and the badges never installed. I have now uninstalled app.

Precious Lace Jewelry

Instabadges works pretty much like advertised.
It's exceptionally fast, has a wide variety of badges and highly customizable.
I've added a sales badge a few weeks ago and already saw the views for these product almost triple.

Definitely worth the money.

Lamporia Com

We really love using this app!.. so many colors and badge styles to choose from to match with our theme. Dror was an awesome support for us as we got stuck initially with the installation process. Highly recommended!

Garo Luxury

Very easy to install although there are some problem, But customer support is very prompt and easy to work with.
Hope that some minor problems are fixed asap. We hope that they will add sold out badges soon!

Zeelous

Great App! Easy & fast to setup.
Looks cool on my website www.zeelous.com.

Nys Inmate Packages

Excellent app! Does all the work for you! Just choose the product...

Nice Cool

Easy to install app, do what it says. The badges look nice and cool on the pages. Gives the customer a quick view over discounted, hot selling or new products. It should be helpful. I found that for my theme the small size badges look best.

Skhc

Great Customer Service. Although there is some technical glitch but everything have been sort out.

Tresfancy

Can't upload own icon, can adjust its size...