InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Hand on Heart Jewellery

Absolutely LOVE this app! In a matter of seconds, we can display badges across products. You can use the badges from the library, or upload your own with ease. Really does what it says on the tin! Installation was super quick and easy. We did have a little problem with the badges not showing correctly, but a quick email to the App Developer and it was sorted in minutes! A huge thank you to Dror for creating such an amazing app that has made a huge difference to our site.

Green Cradle

This app is very easy to use and the developer Dror was very responsive and extremely helpful. I needed to make some changes to the look and feel of the way the site interacts with the app and Dror was always very eager to assist. I highly recommend this app.

Tie-Fly

I am delighted to say this app worked first time around, its simple to use, you can customize design, position, size or even add your own badges!!! Its fairly cheap, loads just a tad bit slow but doesn't seem to interfere with load speed of site. Tie - Fly Clothing www.tieflyclothing.com Approved!!!

Atomic Wildflower

I love this app. Super easy to use and it allows me to upload my own sales tag designs but they have some good on board designs too. I had a bit of a set up issue because my theme is a little complex and Dror was quick to fix it and easy to work with. Definitely excellent customer service! Highly recommend :)

RDKL-U

The app is very easy to use and does what it says, the support team is very quick and helps resolve the issues quickly too !

March 23, 2019

of course it's still working. care to send me an email with the problem?

Inspired Love Wear

Thanks to instabadge I love the way my website looks, I totally recommend this app, so simple to use.

So Chic Boutique

Great support! I had some issues that made me uninstall the app. The creator emailed me and fixed everything within minutes. Now the app. is working great. I was looking for a a badge application for a long time and I'm glad I found InstaBadge! Thank you so much for all the help. Love your app!

Humphries and Begg

Simple to use, working good so far. You can upload your own design which we liked.

Sunglasses Lounge

Super easy, but pricey. 5 euro/month for a badge.

Futureproof Life

Easy to use with lots of opportunity to personalise the badges to your store.

Was a little concerned at first as the badges didn't immediately work on my store (style-hatch developed theme) but contacted InstaBadge and they rectified the issue very quickly, even over the weekend.

Definitely give it a go - it's a well priced app to save you a bunch of coding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6