Instafeed | Instagram Feed

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 10, 2023

Buona App non da problemi di sincronizzazione di feed rispetto ad altre app. Assistenza sempre pronta ad aiutarti.

spouf
Italy
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Edited January 4, 2023

great technical support and looks great on my website . Supriya was able to help me pretty fast :) :)

MadStrange
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 3, 2023

Supriya was very helpful with my instagram instal to my home page. She made it very straightforward and easy.

Art by Elena Miller
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 16, 2022

Great app, very customisable & helpful support. I was approached by a pleasant support member to educate me on how to use the app even more successfully.

Ecuadog
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 10, 2022

Looks fun ,accessible and modern on the web shop. Fast and helpful support team. So far so good, enjoy

lope horse and stable gear
Sweden
September 9, 2022

Great application. Everything works perfectly. We had a small correction and customer support changed everything at our request.

Thalie Paris
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 8, 2022

Supriya was super helpful and was able to assist me extremely fast. She was friendly and professional. Very satisfied!

Terra Cactus Boutique
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 7, 2022

Super helpful. Supriya did a great job when I requested for her support to change some things for me.

SOULSKINBOX
Denmark
September 2, 2022

Really an amazing app! Easy to use, clean and completely customizable! It really adds to my store :) support was helpful and friendly :)

dear you.
South Africa
August 31, 2022

Great App! Easy to use. Support was also fast and superb. I commend Supriya who assisted me. :) Thank you!

calligraphybyfeona