Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Juli 2023

The atendent Ricky is a very eficient, pacient and proactive worker. I liked him very much. Made my day by instructing me with issues on the website and I'm sure considering sign a plan with the app now!

Present
Brasilien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 24. Juli 2023

Hi Present admin,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during use time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only SocialWidget, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

21. September 2023

Ocean has been a great help in fixing my widget. Thank you!

NICOLE RIZK BEAUTY
Australien
3 monate mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 28. September 2023

Hi NICOLE RIZK BEAUTY admin,

Here is Ocean again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Ocean

19. Oktober 2023

Great support! Fast, efficient, friendy. Thank you :)

Crow Cyclery
Deutschland
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 20. Oktober 2023

Hi Crow Cyclery admin,

Here is Ocean from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Ocean

28. Oktober 2023

great app so far

Calmway
Vereinigte Staaten
5 monate mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 1. November 2023

Hi Calmway admin,

Here is Ricky from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

25. Juli 2023

well done, the online service team is reliable! Good job, i specially recommend this app to meet with the shoppable instagram needs.

CHITA LIVING
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
6 tage mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 27. Juli 2023

Hi CHITA LIVING admin,

Here is Durra again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

31. Juli 2023

The response is really quick and they're also Durra is also helping me customize it (like changing it into round corners etc.).
Im happy so far!

The Core Health
Niederlande
4 tage mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 16. August 2023

Hi The Core Health admin,

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during use time, please contact us for the support!

5. September 2023

Ricky - on the pop up chat, was the most helpful person I've encountered online for years. Great work and thanks for the help

Ragtag
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 tage mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 28. September 2023

Hi Ragtag admin,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

27. Oktober 2023

Good Service Ricky - WONDERFUL

Bold Solar Systems Technology
Südafrika
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 1. November 2023

Hi Bold Solar Systems Technology admin,

2. August 2023

very good app.It helps us interact with customers, and I will recommend it to other independent stations

Pgmdress
Vereinigte Staaten
4 tage mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 16. August 2023

Hi Pgmdress admin,

12. Juli 2023

Best app on Shopify for social widgets and also support was too good.
It's a must-have for anyone looking to add Instagram content to their website and give their audience an amazing Instagram/Shopify experience. Thanks guys

Stoa Paris
Indien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
OneCommerce hat geantwortet 24. Juli 2023

Hi Stoa Paris admin,

Here is Durra again from Socialwidget.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.