Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de febrero de 2023

Rachel handled my requests perfectly and very quick! The app is very easy to use and the support if you need help is really good!

Arthur Price
Alrededor de 17 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 7 de febrero de 2023

Hi Arthur Price admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

5 de mayo de 2022

Abby helped me to get set up and tweaked some things for me, i would highly recommend the app and abbys helpfulness

Herdwickdistillery
Alrededor de 16 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 5 de mayo de 2022

Hi Herdwickdistillery admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Abby

7 de septiembre de 2022

This app is very simple to use, the support is great and helpful !
I recommend it with no hesitation.

KURIBOH SHOP
Francia
Alrededor de 14 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 7 de septiembre de 2022

Hi Karen,

This is Ocean from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

Ocean

21 de marzo de 2022

Amazing styling options unto smallest details which was very important to me. Besides their support team is also exceptional, they contacted me and suggested some improvements which i found very helpful.
I recommend this app for perfectionist entrepreneurs.

Pamaro
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 13 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 23 de marzo de 2022

Hi Pamaro admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

30 de enero de 2023

Ricky helped change my profile picture and follow button. I like this app from the other instagram feed apps out there because you can decide which picture from your feed stays and goes. You can also change the padding on the images as well! Great app.

Silky Mat
Alrededor de 12 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 30 de enero de 2023

Hi Silky Mat admin,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget team.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Ricky

20 de enero de 2021

Great customer service, a really cool feature to have on your store! Will defo recommend for anyone looking at leveraging their IG following!

House of Akan
Alrededor de 11 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 20 de enero de 2021

Hi House of Akan store admin,

Vicky

21 de julio de 2020

I honestly cannot rate this app higher than a two because #1 It will not automatically update/refresh from IG to Shopify store. #2 Vivian stated she could make it refresh automatically, but never did and failed to respond to repeated emails asking her when it would be done. Deleted this app. I don't need much, but I do need my slider to auto refresh when I post on IG!

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC
14 días usando la aplicación
13 de febrero de 2023

I had some issue with previewing the app, clicked on the customer service tab. They were super fast to respond and helped me out quickly. Great customer service! And easy to install!

Saint Signora
Alrededor de 10 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 13 de febrero de 2023

Hi Saint Signora admin,

Here is Ricky from Socialwidget.

I truly appreciate you leave the feedback for us.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Additionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Ricky

17 de marzo de 2021

great app! good interface and help you out as a beginner highly recommend it for those who are just starting out

ALEMENZ
Singapur
10 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 17 de marzo de 2021

Hi ALEMENZ store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Vicky

15 de octubre de 2021

I used this app to display an instagram feed (images and videos) on my shop. While it worked very well with the instagram photos, the performance (load time + buffering) of the instagram videos was very bad, forcing me to remove the app. That being said the support team was incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app if you just need to display photos, but I don't recommend it if your feed includes video.

M&P Gastronomy
11 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce respondió 17 de octubre de 2021

Hi M&P Gastronomy Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead team.

On behalf of the whole team, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Simultaneously, we really appreciate for your precious feedback about our app. To be honest, your opinion is incredibly helpful for our growth.

As I shared with you before, we crawled your images and videos quality by Instagram's API. Unfortunately, the video performances did not work as expectations.

However, we realized that this is exactly what we need to improve to provide the best experience for all the customers. Our team is making their efforts to resolve this problem.

I sincerely hope that once our app has been properly enhanced, we will be able to bring you our services again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Wishing you have a great day.