Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Shoppable Instagram Feed, TikTok Feed, Instafeed, Stories

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

APM Monaco

Very customizable app and great customer service! Their team helped us to setup and fix our integration. Very fast and efficient.

May 31, 2021

Hi APM Monaco store admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Rachel

The Decor Circle

very happy with the service and response from the team tracie.. she solved my query.. however i would have liked to see the Instagram product tagging option to be visible on Instagram app also

April 26, 2021

Hi The Decor Circle store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concern, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Tracie

Classic Beans

I used this app to add instagram feed to my website, it does what it says it does, it is easy to use and customise. The support offered is quick. Thank you

April 22, 2021

Hi Classic Beans,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app.

We are working hard everyday to bring you the best experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact to us.

ALEMENZ

great app! good interface and help you out as a beginner highly recommend it for those who are just starting out

March 17, 2021

Hi ALEMENZ store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Aestheti Athletics

I used the Instafeed app! Very user friendly and give a nice look to your website! There's also an option to add your store on the picture which is very cool!! Try it out you'll see for yourself!!

March 14, 2021

Hi Aestheti Athletics store admin,

Gingham Palace

Just installed and so far so good. Quite simple to use and different layouts available. Don't give 5 stars cause they have one of these "we will reply soon" help chat, which I find a bit useless and annoying but hey... it's free!

March 3, 2021

Hi Gingham Palace store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced.

Currently, for some objective reasons, we still keep the chatbot active.

I understand this has brought a disappointing experience to you, more than anyone we deeply regret it. If possible, our team will assign a dedicated supporter to you to better assist you.

Thank you for using the Socialwidget app.

Best Regards,

Ruby's Perfect Jewelry Pieces

I am still learning how this app works. I hope it will help drive traffic to the different platform.

February 15, 2021

Hi Ruby's Perfect Jewelry Pieces store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Indies Down Under

Seems easy to use so far! It was easy to connect to my Instagram feed. Time will tell if it remains easy to use

February 14, 2021

Hi Indies Down Under store admin,

Lla Maria Lifestyle

I used this to have my Instagram page featured on my website. Works great, wish I could customize the font but it's okay. Good customization options.

February 12, 2021

Hi Lla Maria Lifestyle store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. And with your feedback, we'll work hard to improve our app to the better.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Warmest Regards!

Bohemian Housewares

It's a good basic app. The only thing I wish it could do with a Free plan is have the ability to link the feed photos to pages on my website. Otherwise, it works well.

January 31, 2021

Hi Bohemian Housewares store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app.

In addition, I have also contacted you via email to find out more about your wishes for our application, look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards !