Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Enchant and Soap

Just started with app. Quite user friendly and the ability to chat to a person is so super helpful. Answered a lot and gained extra things I never would have noticed. Thank you!

December 21, 2021

Hi Enchant and Soap Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your amazing review.

Momanda

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app helps me a lot, I put the ins feed on my home page and tag the products, I'm ready to put my tiktok video on the page:) What's more, Rachel(the customer service) is the best!

December 21, 2021

Hi Momanda Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review about the app and our support quality.

CM INTERNATIONAL

Time spent using app 1 day

Great service, great app. Works just like we expected adding the tiktok feed into the homepage, works fine also for IG.

December 20, 2021

Hi CM INTERNATIONAL Store Admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Olla Bowls

Location United Arab Emirates

Great customer care, super fast and super kind. We reccomend this app, the feed looks so cool on my homepage. Thank you for helping us to solve our problems :) . 10/10

December 20, 2021

Hi Olla Bowls Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

3DivasStudio

So easy to use! I had one issue really early in the a.m.. like 7 a.m. eastern, and Vicki fixed my problem thru chat in NO TIME! Even made a recommendation to improve the appearance of the widget in my shop...FANTASTIC experience! highly recommend!

December 15, 2021

Hi 3DivasStudio Store Admin,

Majestic Sculpture

Location Australia

The app worked perfectly, and the support team are very helpful and live. Overall very happy with the result Thanks guys

December 15, 2021

Hi Majestic Sculpture Store Admin,

Intimate WM Heart | IWMH

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great service and application. They are very patient and they helped me a lot to start using it :) .

December 14, 2021

Hi Intimate WM Heart | IWMH Store Admin,

Jaswil

Location Germany

I have been using this app for some time now and i am really liking it so far. I bumped into some minor problems and i received immediate help. Also they checked on me more than once if everything is ok. So I appreciate their customer support because they are awesome! Thanks for everything again!

December 13, 2021

Hi Jaswil Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

shop worldwide angels

Time spent using app 14 minutes

The customer service is so good and they helped me immediately <3 And the TikTok video feed was really easy to use.

December 13, 2021

Hi Shop Worldwide Angels Store Admin,

actitut

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy setup. Satisfy ours needs perfectly. Great value delivered in a simple way. I strngley recommend for new users of shopify.

December 12, 2021