Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Intimate WM Heart | IWMH

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great service and application. They are very patient and they helped me a lot to start using it :) .

December 14, 2021

Hi Intimate WM Heart | IWMH Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review about the app and our support quality.

Jaswil

Location Germany

I have been using this app for some time now and i am really liking it so far. I bumped into some minor problems and i received immediate help. Also they checked on me more than once if everything is ok. So I appreciate their customer support because they are awesome! Thanks for everything again!

December 13, 2021

Hi Jaswil Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

shop worldwide angels

Time spent using app 14 minutes

The customer service is so good and they helped me immediately <3 And the TikTok video feed was really easy to use.

December 13, 2021

Hi Shop Worldwide Angels Store Admin,

actitut

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy setup. Satisfy ours needs perfectly. Great value delivered in a simple way. I strngley recommend for new users of shopify.

Hi Actitut Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Le Collier Paris

Location Denmark

good service and good app. i use it for instagram thanks Jessica for help, every thinks is working just fine

Hi Le Collier Paris Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

VANACH GLOBAL ART

Location Malaysia

Thanks you, Compared to others, this one is pretty good. Thanks you, Compared to others, this one is pretty good.

Hi VANACH GLOBAL ART Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

AFFORI DESIGN

Very lovely app! Makes my feed look beautiful and stylish! Selene was very helpful to change the widget background color and match the "follow" button color with my theme. Thank you soo much! ❤️

Hi AFFORI DESIGN Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

KCBEAUTYFLY

this app is easy to use. Jessica helped me out to change the mobile feature for my ig account. Thank you!

Hi KCBEAUTYFLY Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

Ali Dumont Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works great on our shop. Also the support si very friendly. I recommend it. Thank you guys!!!

Hi Ali Dumont Jewelry store admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

freigeist.

Location Germany

Funktioniert einwandfrei und der Support ist wirklich hilfsbereits. Das Unserface ist einfach aufgebaut und man versteht direkt wie man die App bedienen muss. 10/10

Hallo Freigeist. Store-Administrator,

Das ist Rachel vom Socialhead-Team.

zunächst einmal vielen herzlichen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung.

Wir freuen uns sehr über Ihr Feedback und Ihre Kommentare zu Ihren Erfahrungen mit der Nutzung unserer App und lieben unseren Support.

Wenn Sie weitere Hilfe benötigen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte über unseren Live-Chat mit oder senden Sie uns eine E-Mail an support@socialhead.io

Außerdem entwickeln wir einen Blog mit allen nützlichen Informationen, die Sie bei der Abwicklung Ihres Geschäfts in sozialen Netzwerken mit allen Apps von Socialhead unterstützen können.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier: https://socialhead.io/blog/