Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 23, 2022

Selena was very helpful and got my widget working and looking great! She even helped me with the color! Thank you :)

EGADjewelry
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi EGADjewelry admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Selena

Excellent Experience!
Thanks Rachel for quick response and help to resolve my issue, Highly recommended

Capitol Flooring
Time spent using app: 30 days

Hi Capitol Flooring admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

March 23, 2022

I use the free app to put an instagram feed on my website. When I had an issue, I chatted with Rachel on the website - she was really quick and efficient helping me out ... Was totally sorted in no time at all... Great Support!

The Slate Vase
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi The Slate Vase admin,

This is Jessica from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Jessica

March 23, 2022

Incredibly quick and responsive customer support. We've had a few issues with initial auto instal and it was fixed immediately.

Tallow & Tide
Time spent using app: 42 minutes

Hi Tallow & Tide admin,

March 21, 2022

Amazing styling options unto smallest details which was very important to me. Besides their support team is also exceptional, they contacted me and suggested some improvements which i found very helpful.
I recommend this app for perfectionist entrepreneurs.

Pamaro
Time spent using app: About 13 hours

Hi Pamaro admin,

March 19, 2022

Love it, exactly what i needed! extremely cooperative customer support & free. The outlook is amazing & customization is spot on! 10/10 would recommend!

Remedior Skincare
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hello Remedior Skincare admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Felix

March 17, 2022

Great app with very good support. They helped me creating a perfect Instafeed on my homepage.
Thank you Felix!

Mylena Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied March 17, 2022

Hi Mylena Store admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

March 17, 2022

This is a user friendly app and great support from the team! There are many great template options to choose from.

Shadesofyazz
Time spent using app: 10 months
OneCommerce replied March 17, 2022

Hello Shadesofyazz admin,

March 16, 2022

SUPPORT IS WONDERFULL! ABBY REALLY HELPED ME OUT! GREAT UGC APPLICATION! WORKS PERFECT FOR ME. FANTASTIC!

Tango Shoes
Time spent using app: 2 days
OneCommerce replied March 16, 2022

Hi Tango Shoes admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Abby

March 16, 2022

this is an amazing app and has amazing customers service, they help me to make my store look great. thank you Flex

BrooBiz