Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ciao Vita Baby

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Its a great app easy to use and if for whatever reason you need additional help they have really great customer service as well!

Hi Hello Baby Life Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

Mr Ted Resin

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had some trouble with my instagram needing reconnection but it was super quick and easy to fix and I got lots of help to make sure everything was working perfectly

Hi Mr. Ted Resin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review about the app and our support quality.

Your feedback is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for the support!

Once again, thank you for trusting and experiencing our app.

Turn Gymnastics - Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I made some problem, So I used chat box. Rachel was very kindness to me. She would help and fix my app. She helped me and made me happy to me!!

Hi Turn Gymnastics - Japan Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review about the app and my support quality.

Randamu Anime

Location Singapore

Amazing Service - the staff are very kind and helpful. The service that they provide is excellent! Would recommend to those who want to showcase their Social Media accounts on their website!

November 29, 2021

Hi Randamu Anime Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

You are the reason for me and the rest of team to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Oryx Isles

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to set up, team are proactive about reaching out with free suggestions and improvements that they can make to your layout.

November 28, 2021

Hi Oryx Isles Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

Touching Shop

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am very satisfied with this app and the support is also very fast and friendly.
Our store looks more complete. Thank you!

November 28, 2021

Hi Touching Shop Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

BeKynd Beauty

Great support team! They have been super helpful and the app looks really good on our new website!!!!

Hi BeKynd Beauty store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

TANN Montreal

Great app and great service. Customer support answers fast and they are very helpful! I recommend this!

Hi TANN Montreal store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

WinkClique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and support. It does exactly what its supposed to! You cant go wrong. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to link their social media platforms to their website.

Hi WinkClique store admin,

Best Regards !

stickks and stones

This is a great App. It is so streamline and my sales have picked up like crazy. I am so grateful that I stumbled across this. I definitely recommend this for any small business looking to increase exposure and revenue.

November 26, 2021

Hi stickks and stones store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.