Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Dear Felix, Thank you for your help to solving out the issues. My website has much more visitors now and hope this will help to make more sells. App work perfectly now. Whatever if anyone straggling with any issues how this app run as I did, contact Felix and he will happy to help over and over again until he doesn't find the best solution. Thanks again

Dear Noemi,

It's Felix here and I sincerely thank you for your review.

Myril Jewels

Location Italy

Nice app, works well and they reached out to help me improve the aesthetic of the widget, much appreciated! :)

Hi Myril Jewels admin,

The Gentlemen's Bar

Location Malaysia

Just started using this app. Vicky and Felix are so helpful. Great experience I had. Highly recommended.Thanks.

Hi The Gentlemen's Bar admin,

MeganKohlerDesign

I contacted support with an issue with my feed uploading and they were very helpful and even suggested adjusting the colors within the app and adding an avatar to make my site look that much more professional! Thank you!

Hi MeganKohlerDesign admin,

Ikadancewear

Location Singapore

I love this app. It's so easy to use and navigate. The team is very helpful and responsive. Thank you FELIX for guiding me to make sure all correct and installed properly. Now my website is a lot more fun and cooler. Love the idea of having TIKTOK widget and Insta story there.
The only prob is, I am unable to tag the products from my phone or iPad. Thank you again and I'm ready to subscribe!

Hi Ikadancewear

hayai.sw

Super great app looks very clean, has a great free plan, and affordable yet powerful paid plan. Customer service is phenomenal, I need help with a customization issue and Felix helped me almost immediately with a seamless and quick resolution. I highly recommend this app!!

Dear hayai.sw

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Riyena

Location China

A day after I installed the app, there is a girl came to me and help me changed the color of a button. Which I think is a small thing, but it shows how detailed and responsible people at this small company. Really appreciate it, nice product and 5 star service!

Hi Riyena

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky

C4 Fabrication

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I used the basic free plan to add a widget to our home page and it looks great! The team was super responsive and helpful as well!

Dear C4 Fabrication Admin,

This is Jessica from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

Jessica

shop.lejudesigns

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Im really happy with the app is very useful and te help team ver nice. Every time i had an issue they managed tto help

Hi shop.lejudesigns Admin,

Here's Felix from the Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Wet Nets

This app is great at what it does and the Customer service and help availabel is excellent. Rachel sorted my small problem in no time at all

Hi Wet Nets Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel