Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

DELLAMARI

Me encanta esta app, Rachel me ha ayudado a completar mi configuración y estilo y le estoy muy agradecida.

July 17, 2021

Hola DELLAMARI Administración,

Esta es Rachel del Equipo Socialhead.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su reseña.

Realmente apreciamos sus comentarios y comentarios sobre su experiencia al usar nuestra aplicación y amamos nuestro apoyo.

Si necesita más ayuda, háganoslo saber a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/

¡Atentamente!

smithandblake

i used this app.. its good, I like it. one thing i like the most that i want to share, i like the support that i received from rachael . Rachael helped me and explained everything properly in the process of integration. Thanks rachael

July 16, 2021

Hi Smithandblake Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your lovely review.

I and my team really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving our support.

Simply Kind

Hi. I was challenged with getting my Instagram feed to properly work on my site. I reached out to customer service for help. I was working with Rachel and I honestly have to say the experience was beyond amazing! She was helpful, patient, and had the knowledge necessary to get my feed working properly. Not kidding, maybe the best customer service experience I've had in a very long time. I wish all customer service representatives were as awesome as Rachel!

Hi Simply Kind Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

I greatly appreciate your generous and awesome comments. I and my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support services.

SU | AY

Windy was a great help in setting up when I needed to make some changes to colour and profile 5 stars

Hi SU | AY store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Ausnew Home Care

- Awesome customer support. - Easy setup and navigation
- Awesome plans Chat support is very helpful in fixing my issues!

Hi Ausnew Home Care store admin,

Best Regards !

Garland Street Interiors

Love this app, perfect for showing our Instagram feed on our website. Great support too. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Garland Street Interiors Admin,

PTP Fitness

Really good customer support received from Rachel. And the app is also really good. Happy while using this app. Really worthit.

Hi PTP Fitness Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving your review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting and using our app.

Octopus Denmark

Great APP - and I just received a 5 star service from Windy. They are continuously developing their skills and adding new features to their apps. Keep an eye on them :-)

Hi Octopus Denmark store admin,

Dogily

This app is really good. It is very easy to use, and the settings including styling and position are so flexible. The most important thing is this is responsive and there is no visual bugs at all!

Hi Dogily Admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Stand Out Bikes

Really great app, a lot of customization options to make your feed look exactly how you want it. Very quick and responsive custumer support as well. 100% recommended!

Hi Stand Out Bikes Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.