Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 1, 2022

Amazingly good! Well done Rachel! Willing to help on all requests so it looks exactly as needed on my webpage.

Slinger
Time spent using app: 43 minutes

Hi Slinger Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, I and the rest team really happy to know that you love our app & support.

February 1, 2022

The only Widget that I found was easy to use and the design options were tasteful. the support team are super helpful.

Florencia the Label
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Florencia the Label Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

February 1, 2022

love this app -super easy to use and great customer experience! they even proactively offer you support to make your store look better

Lalcôvi
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Lalcôvi Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

January 28, 2022

Rachel was a great support specialist, she made adjustments to my widgets so fast! I will continue to use this app, great find!

Shop Sauce Boss
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneCommerce replied January 29, 2022

Hi Shop Sauce Boss Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

January 25, 2022

I used this app to add my instagram feed to my website. It really elevates my website and showcases the photography (and effort) we put into our social feed. Felix was extremely helpful and guided me through the whole process and has very good attention to detail (even making sure the button colours matched my brand colour.) His responses were also very fast meaning I could implement this on my website straight away. I am very happy with the customer service and highly recommend :)

damnn
Time spent using app: 25 minutes

Hi damnn admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

Felix

January 25, 2022

Love this app so far. The free plan is fantastic & just what I need for now, but it's nice to know I can upgrade for more features in the future should I need them.

MischievousPrints
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

Hi MischievousPrints admin,

This is Jessica from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Jessica

January 25, 2022

Nice and easy to use app and superb fast and kind customer support! I've used the support a couple of times now and I can only recommend them.

A.S.Helsingö SE
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi A.S.Helsingö SE admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

January 25, 2022

Great service, had a very small issue and they went above and beyond my request and even recommended some changes to help improve the look and feel of the widget.

Funsquare
Time spent using app: 5 months

Dear Funsquare admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

January 24, 2022

This app is exactly what I was looking for! A way to showcase Instagram images on my website while also making it "shoppable". I love how you are able to customize it to your preferences and/or theme colors. The best part is the outstanding customer service that other similar apps don't offer. Thanks Socialhead!

Abyssinian Kiosk
Time spent using app: 1 day
OneCommerce replied January 24, 2022

Hi Abyssinian Kiosk Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

January 24, 2022

So far so good easy setup. Socialhead seems to have thought of everything.
If you're looking for a boost this may be the ticket.

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied January 24, 2022

Hi Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.