Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 24, 2022

Rachel fixed all our issues with this app very fast, now works everything perfect. I can only recommend this app

Momentoss Jewel
Austria
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi Momentoss Jewel Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

January 24, 2022

Very prompt and helpful support in changing colours and adding logo to with my website. Looks good on my website, thank you.

Pure & Cimple
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Pure & Cimple Admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

January 24, 2022

The app works perfectly and has various custom choices, so it matches my web design perfectly.
Also, very courteous customer service via chat always satisfy me with quick response.
The best service for free + the best support all the time.

OtanO-official.com
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi OtanO-official.com Admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a precious review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

January 24, 2022

Rachel really helped me with this issue.
Jessica also tried. Infact the team here is amazing.
Pls download this app.
Makes a big difference on your website by using this app.

NY Hair & Beauty Warehouse Inc.
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi NY Hair & Beauty Warehouse Inc. Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your lovely review.

January 21, 2022

I used this app to display my instagram and tiktok feed on my homepage of my website and i must say i am satisfied with my new homepage. The customer service reps were a huge help as well! They recommended a few changes once i added my instagram and I am in love with the results.

Jzhanay Crowder Collection
Time spent using app: 5 months
OneCommerce replied January 21, 2022

Hi Jzhanay Crowder Collection Admin,

Edited January 21, 2022

The app works perfectly fine but what is outstanding is the customer service! So helpful and fast at all hours. Really blew me away. Thanks guys.

Halo Hook
Time spent using app: 18 days
OneCommerce replied January 21, 2022

Hi Halo Hook Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Best Regards,

January 20, 2022

I Install today this app. Jessica was great. She fixed the problem immediately.
Now works everything right.

La Viida
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Dear La Viida admin,

This is Jessica from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Jessica

Edited January 20, 2022

Ms Rachel at customer service from Socialhead helped our issue very well. Rate Five stars on her cooperation!

AiLLA STUDIO
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi AiLLA STUDIO admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

January 20, 2022

App is useful with plenty of customisation features. Needed Support with installation and customisation, they are prompt and resolved my questions efficiently.

Fashor
India
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hi Fashor Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

January 19, 2022

This app is very useful. The customer service support team was also very patient in helping me solve my problem.

TESGO US
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied January 19, 2022

Hi TESGO US Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.