Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

InnerCare Collections

Location Australia

Good first impression, good customer support and easy to use app. Using free plan atm. Strongly considering to upgrade in the future.

September 16, 2021

Hi InnerCare Collections Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Equiflair Saddlery

Easy to navigate and prompt support available on live chat. Lots of different options to choose from so that it fits with your theme.

Hi Equiflair Saddlery Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your precious review. Your feedback is our greatest asset.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Funky Monkey

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I like the user-friendly design of this app. Jessica, Felix, Rachel, and Vicky was great! Thank you.

Hi Funky Monkey Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

SleekOne

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've never experienced this level of customer service before, professional, helpful, exceptional, Felix resolved my query so quickly and he helped to offer with additional layouts and touches for my brand that i didn't think about. I love this app also! free and does exactly what i need to select which feed images unlike other apps

Hi SleekOne Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for the support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Serendipity Design Corner

Location Australia

This app is amazing, it has so many great features and I love the carousel feature. Further to that which is so important to me is how helpful the team is at Socialwidget, I cannot explain how responsive they are, they sort everything out for you as well. Their customer service is phenomenal - thank you so much!

Hi Serendipity Design Corner Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Chubby Cheeks Creations LLP

Location India

Good app.. loads fast.. you can tag products for customers to directly see the products.. pretty neat!! and a really great support team!! Recommended app!

September 13, 2021

Hi Chubby Cheeks Creations LLP Admin,

Rumière

I love this app it makes my website look amazing and allows people to see what I post on IG I definitely recommend it for your home page and the best one Ive seen that is free!

September 9, 2021

Hi Rumière Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

You Are Collective

This app is great, super simple and easy to use! Fits great on my homepage without being too clunky or taking up time to load. Their customer service is also always on the ball and there to help with anything - special shoutout to Rachel for noticing an error and asking if I needed assistance before I even made it to the chatbox to ask!!

Hi You Are Collective Admin,

Rachel here from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Sugar Fix Confectionary

I needed assistance and received a response within seconds using their online tool.
It is a great starting tool to get your instagram feed on your website

Hi Sugar Fix Confectionary Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting and using our app.

MIA Jewelry

Best app to use to show off your instagram gallery! Customer support is amazing for anything that popped up! would recommend 10/10

Hi MIA Jewelry,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your precious review.