Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

klei.store

Great app for sharing your instagram feed to your website. Great customer support. Quickly showed me how to customise the widget to create the look I wanted.

July 24, 2021

Hi Klei.store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. I really appreciate your valuable opinions.

I and my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats International

I have found the communication and help has been amazing with Instafeed. I love the option to be able to show my Instagram feed exactly as it shows on my app. This is an excellent development that I couldn't find in any other app.

Hi Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats International Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your generous review.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting our app.

Mummas Wear

Service is amazing! I signed up and had live customer service (from a real person) who helped with all of my questions and she made all the changes so I didn't have to fiddle around making tweaks myself. Very user-friendly and their free plan was perfect for my start-up budget :)

Hi Mummas Wear Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting and using our app.

Melanin Matters

very good support, loads fast, and has an in app add to cart button. I can't think of any other better app than this

Hi Melanin Matters Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

M2RMoto

App works as expected, like you can customize it quite alot even in the free plan. Support is through the roof, had some authentication issues (photos didn't load), got in touch with them. Not only did Rachel help out with the issue, she came up with some customizations and design ideas I've implemented on the spot. I was quite blown away with this customer experience. Highly recommend this app and team.

Hi M2RMoto Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

I and my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support.

MR FANCY CANDY

really cool app and features! very friendly and supportive customer service team! defiantly worth downloading

Hi MR FANCY CANDY Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Kusa and Fifth

I really like this app, it allows to improve my site and for free! Not to mention the customer service is so good, they are very helpful and so fast, I totally recommend you to get this app

Hi Kusa and Fifth Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Healthy Snacks NZ Ltd

Awesome app and support team. Highly recommend. The storefront looks amazing and having this widget helps to attract new followers.

Hi Healthy Snacks NZ Ltd Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

DayNightDusk

Works great with excellent support! We contacted them about helping with the way it looked and they reached out and supported us immediately.

Hi DayNightDusk Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your lovely review.

Brazilian Butt Express

I like the app & even more its customer service: friendly, helpful & efficient. Highly recommend!!!

Hi Brazilian Butt Express Admin,