Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Fairylynn creation

très bonne application facile a installer, dommage qu' on ne puisse pas ajouter des photos autre que de Instagram

January 21, 2021

Salut l'administrateur du magasin de création Fairylynn,

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement d'avoir laissé un commentaire.

Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle nous nous développons davantage et apportons une meilleure expérience client.

Encore une fois, merci de faire confiance et d'utiliser notre application.

Meilleures salutations!

Artist Moon Inc

It's very easy to use and displays beautifully on my site. Very customizable and good amount of options. Thank you!

Hi Artist Moon Inc store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us.

I am glad that you like our app. we will try our best day by day to improve the app and bring you better experience.

If you need any help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

House of Akan

Great customer service, a really cool feature to have on your store! Will defo recommend for anyone looking at leveraging their IG following!

Hi House of Akan store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

PRO-B

Amazing app with different options. So easy, few clicks and you're done, thats all. I wish all apps were this easy to setup and above that free of cost. I would definitely recommend the app to others.

Hi PRO-B store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

J Rose & Co Workshop

Easy to use and preferred over the instagram API. The help chat is VERY useful too and they give you screenshots of what to do!

Hi J Rose & Co Workshop store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialwidget Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Tiny Habitat

Amazing app! makes website more relatable and the customers are able to shop directly from the widget

Hi Tiny Habitat store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Toptac

Works well, shows our feed on home page with options as to how many post are shown. Good quality app.

Hi Toptac store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us.

Warmest Regards,

Maison-Feuillage

I'm not familiar with computers. However, this app was very easy to set up.
Also, I can change the layout intuitively, which is very helpful to me. I think it's a great app.
It is also a big surprise to me that it is provided free of charge.
Thank you to all the creators of this app.

Hi Maison-Feuillage store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Socialwidget and loving our support.

Starie Nite

Great! Easy to use and does the job. Instagram feed also increase customer's trust. i recommend it. Especially for any starter who want to try out store ideas.

January 18, 2021

Hi Krystal,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much.

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Warmest Regards,

byLIS

This app is very easy to install and customize. It has many nice options.
Good support. I can recommend it

January 18, 2021

Hi byLIS store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app .