Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

byLIS

This app is very easy to install and customize. It has many nice options.
Good support. I can recommend it

January 18, 2021

Hi byLIS store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app .

Best Regards !

eshopping

At first use, this app is really helpful especially showcasing our feeds from our social media. This is very reliable and their support team are very responsive. This is highly recommended.

January 15, 2021

Dear eshopping store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

MZactivewear

perfect customer support. very timely and helpful. I would highly recommend all online store owners to use this app.

January 13, 2021

Hi MZactivewear store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

IRENE KRUEGER

Really liking how this app integrates onto my website thus far and how I can customize the placement. I had an issue with my IG feed showing on my website (my error, not the app), and the team responded immediately with the solution. Great customer service!

January 12, 2021

Hi IRENE KRUEGER store admin,

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our app

I am glad that you like our app. we will try our best everyday to improve the app and bring you better experience

If you need any help while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

637beauty

Love that app, very easy to use. Customizable enough to look appealing on the website. Customer service is excellent. They are very helpful and definitely recommend the app to others

January 12, 2021

Hi 637beauty store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for taking credit for our app.

Pooch Luxury

I found this app suited my requirements. I like that you can tag products and found the app easy to use.

January 11, 2021

Dear Pooch Luxury store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr

So far so good ! Vicky is very helpful and available for help. Working nicely and thank you it's a free app !

January 8, 2021

Dear E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for taking credit for our app.

LookingPets

It's very nice, and its for free so I personally like it a lot. It helps with my business and it saves a lot of troubles

Dear LookingPets store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

HoneyYouth

Wow! I am so happy with the service of this app. Vicky was able to help me set up my business instagram feed onto my website. She explained everything step by step and answered all my questions patiently. I highly recommend this app!

Dear Ms.Sandy

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

lynoky

Very great app and free . Amazing support, efficient and fast. The answers are very clear. Thank you

Hi Clynoky store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much.

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Warmest Regards,