Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited November 10, 2022

I really love this app! Because of this my visitors from my website were able to follow my Instagram as well plus great support system too! thanks Rachelle and the team :) UPDATE- 11102022 Great customer support, thanks Ricky :)

ToughMomma Maternity & Nursing Wear
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied September 7, 2021

Hi ToughMomma Maternity & Nursing Wear Admin,

September 5, 2021

Their customer service is greatly helpful! They help to adjust the widget to the website. It now looks much better!

SAIB
South Korea
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied September 6, 2021

Hi SAIB Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

August 31, 2021

very easy to install and looks great! Customer service is extremely helpful and fast to respond. Wish i could edit the font style.

SHOPMARCI
Time spent using app: 28 minutes

Hi SHOPMARCI Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review and suggestion. That is our greatest asset.

August 28, 2021

I love socialhead app, it is wonderful to see the online store with instagram added, very practical and functional.

LADYLAU
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi LADYLAU Admin,

Edited August 27, 2021

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop is perfect to share my instagram on my store, and the support is present and effective. Thanks again.

BeautifulEyes
France
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi BeautifulEyes Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your lovely review.

August 26, 2021

Great feature, easy to install, and the customer support went above and beyond to help with any questions!

Edison & James
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied August 26, 2021

Hi Edison & James Admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving our support.

If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for the support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

August 24, 2021

The app works perfectly fine. The free plan is perfect for those are starting out. Support is very efficient. I received an excellent service. I highly recommend it.

Gea Stones Jewelry
Norway
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied August 24, 2021

Hi Gea Stones Jewelry Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your generous and valuable review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

August 24, 2021

It is a very helpful application, and there is a free plan, which is very helpful to our current small-scale newly launched website, and can support custom IG display layout and colour to match the theme of the website. The most important thing is that they are very enthusiastic and can contact them at any time for help. 100% recommended

Asphalt Social Klub
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied August 24, 2021

Hi Asphalt Social Klub Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review about our app as well as our service.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting our app.

Edited January 17, 2023

Worked ok in the beginning but now asks for added permissions that you can't opt out of. You can't back to the dashboard unless you agree to them. Not needed now.

Avalon Meat Candy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
OneCommerce replied August 23, 2021

Hi Avalon Meat Candy Admin,

August 23, 2021

This App recently changed and I was having issues showing the feed on my site. I reached out to support via the Live Chat option and was served by Rachel. She was fast, responsive and extremely helpful! She was also proactive and noticed that the CTA colour did not match the rest of the my site and helped update it. Thank you so much!

kesshō
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied August 23, 2021

Hi Kesshō Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome and valuable comments.

I and my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support. Your valuable feedback is our greatest asset!