Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mercy Abounding

I use this app to synchronize my inventory on Instagram and it was very easy to use. Very good customer support. I hope I get sales using this app.

Hi Mercy Abounding store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Saint Gloves

Location Australia

Really easy & useful app, great way for customers to use real time social proof. Great app & great customer service!

Hi Saint Gloves store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

CoolFuel Nutrition

Time spent using app About 1 month

Vicky was amazing. Very helpful with setting up the app with our store as well as making any changes we requested. Thanks a lot!

Hi CoolFuel Nutrition store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Embroidery and Sage

This app is so easy to use and I love the options you have to style your feed in desktop and mobile mode. Customer Service is always great - they have super helpful with any questions or issues! Very happy!

Hi Embroidery and Sage store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app

Arya Naturale

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

THANK YOU FOR HAVING LIKE THIS. IT IS A GREAT APP. EASY TO SET UP. NOW I HAVE A NICE SET UP IN SHOPIFY :-)

Hi Arya Naturale store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us.

I am glad that you like our app. we will try our best day by day to improve the app and bring you better experience.

If you need any help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards,

Sydoni Skincare and Beauty

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Nice App! I like the layouts The options are good for choosing which one works best for you individual store.

Hi Sydoni Skincare and Beauty store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app.

Warmest Regards !

Patriot Alpha

Great app that is free to use and has amazing customer service! Helped me a lot with my social proof on the website. Highly recommended.

Dear Patriot Alpha store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a good day!

Atomic Iron

Location Australia

Great service and handy app. Very easy to set up and tag posts for shopping. Also super easy to use.

Hi Atomic Iron store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

beveragesonline

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Great help from the team when utilizing this app, they went above and beyond explaining how to use and manage this application for our store.

Hi beveragesonline store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

LB’s collection

I used this app to put my instagram feed on my website and allow customers to click the image and surf my instagram and follow. The app was very easy to maneuver. Simple process and also included instructions. I love it

Dear LB’s collection store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.