Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Great Puckettini

Time spent using app 29 minutes

I like it a lot. The customer service is great. I recommend it highly. I am using this app to upsell my customers and get more people following me on Instagram

Hi The Great Puckettini store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

SahaKrossfit

Location French Guiana

Un grand merci, vous êtes super et franchement l'app est juste magique. J'ai pu rediriger mes flux instagram sur mon site et le faire devenir shoppable c'est à dire tagguer mon produit.

Cher administrateur,

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement pour votre avis.

Nous apprécions vraiment vos commentaires et commentaires sur votre expérience lors de l'utilisation de notre application et de notre soutien.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, veuillez nous en informer via notre chat en direct ou par e-mail à support@socialhead.io

Meilleures salutations !

Keystar Keychains

I love how I can showcase my instagram easily. I'm still new to shopify and this is a great way to show products when learning how to use everything.

Dear Keystar Keychains store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.

Mundus Skincare

Location Germany

Installed it and it worked right away. Looks suuuper nice and clean and engaging. Also very nice customer support!

January 30, 2021

Hi Mundus Skincare store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

La Vanidosa Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Really easy to connect the Instagram feed! Gives you option to select posts you want seen and tag products straight from your inventory list. Pretty cool and all for free! Only thing that would be nice is to be able to edit the text above the feed. Thank you!

Dear La Vanidosa Boutique store admin,

Here is Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Wishing you a great day!
Tracie.

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Location Italy

Great app! It's simple and fast. Customer service is responsive and helped me solve a problem I had.

Hi GENNY.PI Gioielli Shop,

Here is Annie from Socialshop Team.

I'm really grateful for your review.

Your compliments are our most valuable asset. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

In using time, if you need any further information, please feel free to contact our support team.

Warmest Regards,
Annie

Kaden Cyere

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm new to the app, but so far I love it. It's easy to maneuver, and whatever I'm unsure of, someone answers my chat right away. Thank you!

January 29, 2021

Hi Kaden Cyere store admin,

Best Regards !

Sysnex Systems

Location Australia
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Very easy to use app and fast free support! Would recommend using this application to anyone new to development. A+++

Hi Sysnex Systems store admin,

LavandeProvence.lt

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 year

Best service! High level support team! Thanks you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi LavandeProvence.lt store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

Ginger Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app 17 minutes

So far so good!! Very helpful team and has brought IG back to our website. Everything has been very easy to use as well.

Dear Ginger Co store admin,