Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hello Luxy

I have to say that this app has some extra features that similar apps does not have. Like the product tags on the website. That is a plus! Customer services is incredible. They guided me on the step by step process of tagging products on the site and also made updates for me. They are very helpful.

Hi Hello Luxy store admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

ColorClick

Location Chile

I used this app because I needed to display my Instagram feed in my shopify store in order to have a cross platform way to promote offers and deals.
The App itself is super intuitive and easy to use.
I had a couple of desync issues along the way, but these guys deliver a premium AAA customer service. Was able to solve all the issues over the course of a couple of hours.
Highly recommended.

Hi ColorClick store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

ClubWorks

Location India

Good app to embed Instagram feed on the website. it is a user-friendly app and the support team is very responsive and helpful...

Hi ClubWorks Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in the e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best regards,

🎀pinkbabygirldoll🎀

Location Singapore

Had some problems and contacted the customer support, it was immediately resolved. The support is 10/10!!!

Hi 🎀pinkbabygirldoll🎀 store admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your lovely review.

Pimpmynails.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

well done app i haven't used it yet but there are a lot of options available and the support is nice and available

July 6, 2021

Bonjour administrateur de la boutique Pimpmynails.fr,

Voici Rachel de l'équipe Socialhead.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement pour votre avis.

Nous apprécions vraiment vos commentaires et commentaires sur votre expérience lors de l'utilisation de notre application et de notre soutien.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, veuillez nous en informer via notre chat en direct ou par e-mail à support@socialhead.io

En outre, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire votre entreprise sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez vous référer à plus de détails ici : https://socialhead.io/blog/

Meilleures salutations!

The Aurora Collective

Location Australia

Rachel with the support team is AMAZING!! Such a good app with the BEST customer support. thank you!!!!!

Hi The Aurora Collective store admin,

Ganvas Beauty

I used this app for my Instagram widget and so far so good. I did run into an issue where my token expired and I had issues with the app but the team was amazing and very responsive. It was resolved in less than 15 mins. My new customers love the Instagram feature because it creates social proof for my business. Thanks Team!

Hi Ganvas Beauty store admin,

Luxor by Tb

I love it!! it was easy to install, works great with my store. No problems so far will defiantly recommend this app.

Hi Luxor by Tb store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Hedge and Fox

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super easy to install and use. Best part, it's FREE!!! Free with product tagging, and did I mention it's supper easy to use and install!?

Hi Hedge and Fox store admin,

BabyGlossCo

Super helpful and great customer service. Very helpful, nice, and provided great info to help me out.

Hi BabyGlossCo store admin,