Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HoneyYouth

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow! I am so happy with the service of this app. Vicky was able to help me set up my business instagram feed onto my website. She explained everything step by step and answered all my questions patiently. I highly recommend this app!

Dear Ms.Sandy

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

lynoky

Location France

Very great app and free . Amazing support, efficient and fast. The answers are very clear. Thank you

Hi Clynoky store admin,

I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much.

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us

97 Swim

Location Australia

Adding a second review as I am just so impressed with this app and the service the lovely team has provided! Extremely quick response and resolution to issues that had come up. Fantastic app and fast support! Big thanks to Vicky for resolving the issue I was having on the same day. Would highly recommend :)

Dear 97 Swim store admin

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

B. Baila

Amazing and fast support! Really appreciate it. The app is easy to use and gives you maney options to customise the display of your Instagram.

January 6, 2021

Dear B. Baila store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

More than anyone, we want you to use our products in the most effective and satisfied way. Your review is a part of our success and we deeply appreciate it.

Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Candy Apple Pet Supply

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 18 hours

This app is amazing!!! the best free Instagram feed app! Trust me, I have tried couple different apps, and this the best I've tried so far, and I do not need to keep searching for new alternatives anymore. You are allowed to show the feeds in different formats according to what device the visitor's using, one look for desktop and another look for mobile! And no coding needed. So happy that I have found this amazing app! Thank you so much for making this great app.

January 6, 2021

Hi Candy Apple Pet Supply store admin,

SUPERCELLS

Location Australia

Excellent customer support and great app. Looks good on my homepage - thanks very much for your help

Dear SUPERCELLS store admin,

First of all, I really grateful for your review.

Your reviews are our greatest asset, and we deeply appreciate your comments.

If you encounter any difficulties during using, please contact us for support.

Once again, we thank you for using our app.

Best Regards,

HayyaH

Time spent using app About 17 hours

WE at www.HayyaH.net, We provide an unparalleled selection of quality products, an easy shopping experience, expedited shipping offers, and exceptional prices and customer service, and having such app in my store FOR FREE added a huge value, a big thank you to socialwidget

Hi HayyaH store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for trusting and using our app.

You are the reason for us to work harder to provide a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for accompanying us.

If you have any difficulty, please feel free to contact us.

ADAPTE

Location India

I loved my experience and the staff was extremely helpful.. its extremely useful for my business as well.

Dear ADAPTE store admin,

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards,

Fallaknumaa

Location India

Great app to integrate line Insta feed to your website. Keeps the website alive and active with fresh content. The app also allows to tag products which is a great feature. Highly recommended.

Hi Fallaknumaa store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Seller

Location Turkey

Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect

December 29, 2020