Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 3, 2022

Ricky and Felix were amazing! My request was done right away, and the results are amazing. The social media app is great and really makes the page stand out.

ElloLux
Time spent using app: 10 months
OneCommerce replied December 3, 2022

Hi ElloLux,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

December 2, 2022

This app is awesome. If you're looking to embed your IG gallery, this is it. Their support is above and beyond - I came with a question, and they literally were offering to fix things to match our theme. Support like this is hard to find! It's worth it, and our load time doesn't suck as much as other apps either.

Alpine Dog Co. ™
Time spent using app: 1 day
OneCommerce replied December 2, 2022

Hi Natalie,

Here is Felix again from Socialwidget.

Felix

December 2, 2022

Incredibly helpful! Added the perfect elements to elevate my new webpage thank you Ricky, highly reccomend

JewelTrendsx
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
OneCommerce replied December 2, 2022

Hi JewelTrendsx,

November 30, 2022

Very good application. The customer service is reactive, I recommend. Thank you for your help, pleasure

I.D. Swiss Botanicals (CH)
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied November 30, 2022

Hi I.D. Swiss Botanicals (CH)

November 30, 2022

The app works well. I wasn't sure which IG feed app to choose and I am glad I found this one. Looks great. Easy to use. The support is friendly and helped make the page look even better.

Krysalis Kouture
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi Krysalis Kouture

November 30, 2022

I needed some help with a few tweaks and the team we're incredibly helpful and efficient! Wow... have not received such amazing service in a while.

Angelique Alexander Art
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi Angelique Alexander Art,

November 30, 2022

I'm using the free version just now and it's been simple to set up and customise. Ricky from the One Commerce team was very helpful in assisting me to change the colour of a particular section. Thank you!

Lesley Gray Photography
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

Hi Lesley Gray Photography,

November 30, 2022

Muy buena aplicacion, te permite tener varios diseños de feed en tu pagina web, si tienes alguna duda el equipo te la resuelve en seguida, son muy rapidos y muy formales. Me gusto mucho, la recomiendo mucho. Tiene flexibilidad a la hora de darle diseño en tu pagina web.

TEMPLE JEWEL
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hola administrador de la tienda TEMPLE JEWEL,

Aquí está Niel de nuevo de Socialwidget.

Estamos contentos de que haya pasado un tiempo fantástico con nosotros y apreciamos sus valiosos comentarios sobre nuestra aplicación y el servicio de soporte.

También le recomiendo que consulte nuestro blog para conocer las últimas noticias no solo sobre Socialwidget, sino también sobre otras aplicaciones de OneCommerce, una plataforma líder de soluciones de comercio electrónico, más que eso en https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en contactarnos a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Salud,
Niel
Widget social de OneCommerce

November 29, 2022

So far so good! It's insane how quickly they reached out to update their widgets buttons to match my website colors, A+ right there! The app was also super easy to set up, unlike a few other social media apps I've tried, and my Insta feed displays perfectly on my website. I'll update as time goes on, but thus far I'm super happy!

Fatty Pancake
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
OneCommerce replied November 29, 2022

Hi Fatty Pancake,

November 29, 2022

The app offers a very detailed customization options. The support is the best, super friendly and helpful !

fashionpeak