Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Real Handbag Shop

A very good app, I'm using it for a Instagram feed on my Shopify home page. It was easy to install and navigate. Abby was very helpful during set up and updated my font colours and logo to match my website. Would highly recommend.

April 8, 2022

Hello The Real Handbag Shop admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

Luna Knots

This app is exactly what I was after for my store. Felix was great with helping customise it to the colours of my theme! It is now on my website in 15 minutes tops! Definitely well worth it.

April 8, 2022

Hi Luna Knots admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Floatley

super good and nice customer service from Rachel! The app is easy and friendly to use. With lots of template you can choose with.

April 7, 2022

Hi Floatley Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. We're really happy to know that you love the app & my support.

Sisi Copenhagen

Super god og hurtig support. Fin mulighed for gratis pakke, så man kan prøve det af. Nem integration.

April 6, 2022

Hej Sisi København Admin,

Dette er Rachel fra Socialhead Team.
Først og fremmest vil jeg gerne takke dig for din anmeldelse.

Vi sætter virkelig pris på din feedback og kommentar om din oplevelse, når du bruger vores app og elsker vores support.

Hvis du har brug for yderligere hjælp, så lad os det vide via vores live chat eller e-mail os på support@socialhead.io

Desuden er vi ved at udvikle en blog om al den nyttige information, der kan hjælpe dig med at gøre din forretning på sociale netværk med alle apps fra Socialhead.

Se venligst flere detaljer her: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Med venlig hilsen!

Socialwidget - Instagram-feed, historie og TikTok

Meddy Teddy

Great service! Helped me get the feed going really quickly and I have to write 100 characters so there.

April 6, 2022

Hi Meddy Teddy Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

Zere Fashion House

Seamless integration with instagram. Customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond to meet expectation.

Hello Zere Fashion House admin,

CORKBEAR

Even though I bothered to ask questions, They did the best to solve them. I'm sure the quality of this app will get better in the future. So I recommend it.

Hello CORKBEAR admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Universe Beauty

It works very well and free for all the functions i need. Felix is very kind and helpful. Great customer service.

Hi Universe Beauty admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Dreamintobeauty

Excellent customer service support, speedy fixes and helpful responses. App looks good and is easy to use

Hello Dreamintobeauty admin,

Laura M New York

I very very love this plugin, It's useful and support team very amazing!! Dashboard very nice and easy to setup everything with myself

Hi Laura M New York admin,