Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 29, 2022

The customer service is outstanding! I could talk to a real person over chat and they just set things up for me exactly as I needed within minutes. So easy to use and refreshing to have an app service that has real people behind it!

wearegreenback
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
OneCommerce replied November 29, 2022

Hi Wearegreenback admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

I truly appreciate you leave your wonderful feedback for us.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Addtionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

November 29, 2022

The biggest advantage of this app is the instant support, which is done in a friendly and professional manner. Thank you

Aveta skincare
Armenia
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
OneCommerce replied November 29, 2022

Hi Aveta skincare admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

November 28, 2022

Love it! I really enjoy being able to show all instagram posts on my website so customers can see what every is saying

Candie Girl Co.
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied November 28, 2022

Hi Candie Girl Co. admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

November 25, 2022

perfect service. they provide immediate assistance. Had a problem with syncing but they resolved it in seconds.

HONOR Greek Luxury
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi HONOR Greek Luxury Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

November 25, 2022

Grande facilité d'installation. De plus, une personne m'a contacté pour améliorer la présentation de cette application et me faire des propositions afin d'améliorer mon visuel sans rien demander en échanger. Vraiment, je recommande...

Joyaux d'Acier
France
Time spent using app: About 20 hours

Hi Joyaux d'Acier admin,

November 25, 2022

Super helpful! Fixed my problem in like 5 minutes! I was amazed! And I was the one asked if I needed help, which I very much did. Saved me so much time!

TruVibeStyle
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi TruVibeStyle Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

I truly appreciate you leaving your precious feedback for us.

Additionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

November 24, 2022

The app works great, it's easy to use and looks great. The support team is really quick at fixing issues. Thanks to Windy for helping out!

BAZZAAL BOX
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied November 24, 2022

Hi BAZZAAL BOX store admin,
Here is Windy again from Socialwidget.

Windy

November 24, 2022

Excellent App, and even better customer service. Had my email query answered and resolved by Ricky pretty much straight away. What more could you ask for? :o)

Bache Brothers Cycles
Time spent using app: 28 days
OneCommerce replied November 24, 2022

Hi Bache Brothers Cycles,

November 23, 2022

very good and helpful and the help center are good they helped me very much you can show your Instagram posts in it

OurBrush
Jordan
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied November 23, 2022

Hi OurBrush,

November 22, 2022

Geweldige app, en de service is helemaal top. Jullie hebben een fantastisch bedrijf en mooie mensen!

Netteg