Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Zere Fashion House

Seamless integration with instagram. Customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond to meet expectation.

Hello Zere Fashion House admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

CORKBEAR

Even though I bothered to ask questions, They did the best to solve them. I'm sure the quality of this app will get better in the future. So I recommend it.

Hello CORKBEAR admin,

Universe Beauty

It works very well and free for all the functions i need. Felix is very kind and helpful. Great customer service.

Hi Universe Beauty admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Dreamintobeauty

Excellent customer service support, speedy fixes and helpful responses. App looks good and is easy to use

Hello Dreamintobeauty admin,

Laura M New York

I very very love this plugin, It's useful and support team very amazing!! Dashboard very nice and easy to setup everything with myself

Hi Laura M New York admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Rachel

sportprotection

It’s great app, and I had great supporting. Thank you guys for this amazing app. Also it’s have free plan. Yeah Buddy

Hi sportprotection admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Selena

BeautyPro

I received quick responses and speedy fixes for my site when I needed it. Customer service was friendly and helpful

April 4, 2022

Hi BeautyPro admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

Maisha Learning

I was able to figure out most of it on my own - it's intuitive. But, when I had a question, their support team was phenomenal and they even offered to help well beyond the help I had asked for.

April 2, 2022

Hello Maisha Learning admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

Ferrers Gallery

Extremely quick and easy to set up with very helpful customer support. I’d highly recommend this as its an excellent app.

April 1, 2022

Hello Ferrers Gallery admin,

Cafuné

Very easy to set up, Felix is very helpful in assisting me customise the widgets and the price is reasonable. would recommend.

April 1, 2022