Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Shoppable Instagram Feed, TikTok Feed, Instafeed, Stories

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ORGNL/GEAR

UPDATE: USELESS! That's what I get for jumping the gun on a review! Does not update the feed - the last update was 3 days ago, although I have it set for every 6 hours. Also, when that update did occur, it deleted files rather than add more! When contacted support through chat, they took so long to respond that I found the answer and attempted to fix the situation before they even answered my question! You get what you pay for. Does exactly what it says. Adds a very sleek look while doing it also. Very convenient, and easy to setup!

May 25, 2021

Hi ORGNL/GEAR store admin

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Regarding the image of the hashtag, we are sorry to share that we are dependent on a third-party API. If they don't update the results then we won't be able to update the images on our app. When the update occurs, the API will auto overwrite it, so that is the reason you believe it was deleted.

I completely understand your feeling and really hope to have a chance to share with you more and serve you better

Best Regards,

Vicky

Gemporium.Co

this was listed as a way to create a shopable feed for instagram. It does not do this, all I was able to do is add a widget to one of my pages on my website which is no good for me.

May 1, 2021

Hi Gemporium.Cos store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialhead Team

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I think it was a bit disappointing about your expectations for the functionality of our app.

However, I do understand your last wish and our project has another application that I think might match your expectation.

I hope you can give us a second chance to support you better :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,