Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

by Socialhead

Shoppable Instagram Feed and TikTok Feed to sell more!

JGII

The customer support is very quick and helpful. i would recommend this app for Instagram feed...................

July 26, 2021

Hi JGII Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

NINE & BEYOND

Very helpful customer support team. Vicky is very knowledgeable and she went the extra mile to help me today. She helped fix what I need in no time

July 25, 2021

Hi NINE & BEYOND Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in the e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

redcheekstyle

I tried the app. Customer service Windy is great and helpful. But you have to upgrade the plan to remove the watermark. Overall it's a nice app. Thanks

July 9, 2021

Hi redcheekstyle store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team

Best Regards !
Windy

Casa De'Amor

it is a good app, and rachel was helpful to assist me in editing my page the way i wanted to. thank u so much for your assistance.

July 8, 2021

Hi Casa De'Amor Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

JOIAH

Very nice app, user-friendly and easy to customize even in desktop and mobile depending on how you want your instagram feed to be showed up.
There are two things that are limited:
1/ The heading settings are only in one language, so for instance if you set it up in French, il will not be translated in english if your store is switched in english version by a client for instance.
2/ The possibility to tag the product is great but you need to do it manually every day once your instgram feed is synchronized with the app. It is not a big deal as it is very fast to do but it is not automatic!
Otherwise, the support team is great and very reactive.

July 7, 2021

Hi JOIAH admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Charmed Asheville

Great app, and simple to install & use. There are times where IG may change settings or the feed gets interrupted, but a simple request to support always gets things patched up. Thanks, Socialhead!

July 5, 2021

Hi Charmed Asheville store admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Best Regards,

Lisse

The link to my instagram had stopped working so I jumped onto the app to try and fix this. I kept sending me an error message when I tried to reconnect my instagram account. While I was trying to fix this a service agent popped up in the messenger box and noticed that there was a problem without me having to ask for help. She helped rectify the problem and also helped me with coding to get the colours correct for my website. VERY quick and helpful. Great when you are a small business with not one else to help you!

July 1, 2021

Hi Lisse store admin,

I am Rachel from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concerns, please don't be hesitate to contact us

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Warmest Regards,

GOEN.J

Good Support and fast answer for solutions. I recommend this app. Easy installation and simple admin for user.

July 1, 2021

Hi GOEN.J ​store admin,

APM Monaco

Very customizable app and great customer service! Their team helped us to setup and fix our integration. Very fast and efficient.

May 31, 2021

Hi APM Monaco store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

The Decor Circle

very happy with the service and response from the team tracie.. she solved my query.. however i would have liked to see the Instagram product tagging option to be visible on Instagram app also

April 26, 2021

Hi The Decor Circle store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concern, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,