Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

by Socialhead

Beautiful & Shoppable Instagram Feed To Sell More. FREE APP!

ALEMENZ

great app! good interface and help you out as a beginner highly recommend it for those who are just starting out

March 17, 2021

Hi ALEMENZ store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Aestheti Athletics

I used the Instafeed app! Very user friendly and give a nice look to your website! There's also an option to add your store on the picture which is very cool!! Try it out you'll see for yourself!!

March 14, 2021

Hi Aestheti Athletics store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app.

We are working hard everyday to bring you the best experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact to us.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Warmest Regards,

Gingham Palace

Just installed and so far so good. Quite simple to use and different layouts available. Don't give 5 stars cause they have one of these "we will reply soon" help chat, which I find a bit useless and annoying but hey... it's free!

March 3, 2021

Hi Gingham Palace store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced.

Currently, for some objective reasons, we still keep the chatbot active.

I understand this has brought a disappointing experience to you, more than anyone we deeply regret it. If possible, our team will assign a dedicated supporter to you to better assist you.

Thank you for using the Socialwidget app.

Ruby's Perfect Jewelry Pieces

I am still learning how this app works. I hope it will help drive traffic to the different platform.

February 15, 2021

Hi Ruby's Perfect Jewelry Pieces store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Indies Down Under

Seems easy to use so far! It was easy to connect to my Instagram feed. Time will tell if it remains easy to use

February 14, 2021

Hi Indies Down Under store admin,

Warmest Regards,

Lla Maria Lifestyle

I used this to have my Instagram page featured on my website. Works great, wish I could customize the font but it's okay. Good customization options.

February 12, 2021

Hi Lla Maria Lifestyle store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. And with your feedback, we'll work hard to improve our app to the better.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Warmest Regards!

Bohemian Housewares

It's a good basic app. The only thing I wish it could do with a Free plan is have the ability to link the feed photos to pages on my website. Otherwise, it works well.

January 31, 2021

Hi Bohemian Housewares store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app.

In addition, I have also contacted you via email to find out more about your wishes for our application, look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards !

KOHZEE

I can't review yet as I haven't seen results but install was simple and so hopefully this will work.

January 27, 2021

Hello KOHZEE store admin,

Here is Vivian from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you for your feedback. Our team will be guiding you to set up your Instagram widget on your store, so I hope you will find our app useful :)

Warmest regards,
Vivian

Inluma

Amazing app, I downloaded the entire set from them and it's super helpful.
Hoping in some extra features like integration with blog posts to do the same with the products but with the posts.
Also, it would be nice to have it translated into different languages.
But overall, super helpful

December 27, 2020

Dear Inluma store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you so much for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve the function in the future.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Have a nice day.

Annie

Rampura Organics India Pvt. Ltd.

very nice and it comes for free. All you need is a few clicks away. Well maintained and developed, easy to configure. thank u

December 6, 2020

Dear Rampura Organics India Pvt. Ltd.,

We are now working hard to improve the function in the future.

Have a nice day.