Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hello Blyss

Time spent using app 1 day

Integrated the feed to give my users more flexibility while interacting with my social feeds. Customer service is extremely helpful and efficient!

August 23, 2022

Hi there,

It's Felix again from Socialhead team and thank your for your kind words.

Your idea about the feature that can help you to re-direct the visitors to other pages you want when they click on the Instagram icon in the pop-up by adjusting the URL in the app is great. However, as I explained, our main function is to display the media posts on the store front at the best quality so we will need time to consider the possibility of your suggestion.

Felix

Angler Innovations

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Working with Niel was easy as he was efficient and attentive which is of great help to people new to this app. I rated 4 stars because the TikTok portion was not functioning when I tried to log in. I will try again later or downgrade my plan to Basic rather than Standard.

August 4, 2022

Hi Angler Innovations Admin,

I am Niel again from Socialhead Team.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

About the Tiktok feed, we have reached you via email and hopefully to receive your response.

Niel

【古着屋3peace】公式 Online Shop

Location Japan

導入時点で問題が発生しましたが、サポート体制が整っており解決できました。アフターケアには満足です。トライアル期間も伸ばしてもらうことが出来、余計なコストを払うことも無い。対応のすばらしいアプリなので安心です。

April 19, 2022

Hello【古着屋3peace】公式 Online Shop,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Niel

Nathan Heinze Fine Art

Great user support, easy interface, highly recommended. It just would be nice if they had instant updates (in the free version, you have to manually sync your feed whenever you want your website to update your instagram feed. It automatically updates only once a day, and even with the paid plans, it only updates every two or four hours). If they incorporated instantaneous feed updates, this app would be PERFECT.

April 12, 2022

Hi Nathan Heinze Fine Art admin,

Here's Selena from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Selena

Café Graal

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

L'application est pratique, peut-être un peu lente au démarrage. Assez modulable selon les besoins. La version gratuite permet de faire assez de choses malgré tout. Le service clientèle est à l'écoute (et assez persuasif).
Personnellement accueilli par Abby. La conversation est fluide et elle anticipe même sur certains détails.

April 9, 2022

Bonjour Café Graal,

Voici Abby de Socialhead Team.

Tout d’abord, je vous remercie sincèrement d’avoir laissé un commentaire.

Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle nous nous développons davantage et apportons une meilleure expérience client.

Encore une fois, merci de faire confiance et d’utiliser notre application.

En outre, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire vos affaires sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez vous référer à plus de détails ici: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Sinceres salutations!

Abby

Bahaar Fashions

Time spent using app 33 minutes

I just installed this app today, I am still learning. So far so good, and I must add the support team is fabulous! Rachel reached out and helped with everything I was stuck on. I will give another review of my experience in about a few weeks.

February 22, 2022

Hi Bahaar Fashions Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Glaze On Studio

Helpful customer service identified an issue quickly and helped me solved it right away. Great to connect IG to my Shopify site. Thanks!

December 2, 2021

Hi Glaze On Studio store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Windy

TAILLEUR

Location India

The App is great, very useful for the website to attach there Instagram account and showcase your instagram latest feeds on your website. Rachel was very helpful and made few useful adjustments for me in the APP

December 1, 2021

Hi TAILLEUR Store Admin,

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

BUYERS CREATE

Location Japan

Excellent customer support! Suddenly, the feeds didn't show up, but the support team found out the reasons and put them back up in no time!

November 26, 2021

Hi BUYERS CREATE store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Windy

Aubrey Masen Boutique

Easy to use, and affordable compared to some apps that offer this. Liking it so far. Looking forward to using this on my site more.

November 4, 2021

Hi Aubrey Masen Boutique Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Previous 1 3 4