Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

by Socialhead

Shoppable Instagram Feed and TikTok Feed to sell more!

Primine Supplements

Works very good and the support team is always ready to help you.
fast responses and good tips to improve your website

Hi Primine Supplements Admin,

MURPHY

Great support. It works like a charm!
If you need an instagram feed, this is your app. It´s free in the basic plan.

Hi MURPHY store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Windy

crbncncpt

The developers really thought about that. Great app with easy implementation and quick welcome support.

Hi crbncncpt store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Windy

Milla Marinello

Great and Fast support. It gave me the confidence to use the service! So far I have been enjoying my profile easily integrated with my Shopify, which definitely creates an impact for my audience. I love it!

July 29, 2021

Hi Milla Marinello Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

KC Sofas

Very easy to set up and useful. Would be nice to have a few more features on the free version. Hopefully soon.

July 29, 2021

Hi KC Sofas Admin,

Madame Fleurs

The app works perfectly and the support team is ready to help and support. I can recommend this app!

July 28, 2021

Hi Madame Fleurs Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

vittado

This app was so easy to use and the tech support is amazing! I had a minor tech issue and they replied within minutes. Wonderful!

Hi Vittado Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous and valuable review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

SHERO BEAUTY

Super great customer service! Fixed my issue right away! Easy to use and integrate. It's free for one widget. Highly recommend!

Hi SHERO BEAUTY Admin,

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting and using our app!

Haven G. Boutique

Best customer service I've received. Rachel was extremely helpful and very professional. Replied very quickly and sooo informative.

Hi Haven G. Boutique Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

I sincerely thank you for your valuable review. I and also my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support.

MyFitCollection

Great app to use with all the features I need. I received great service from the friendly team at Instafeed.

Hi MyFitCollection Admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21