Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

by Socialhead

Beautiful & Shoppable Instagram Feed To Sell More. FREE APP!

good Eatin' & Co.

Great App, Awesome Support!! You need anything on SM................................!
Go Team Annie!!

Natural Styles

We wanted to show 3 IG accounts altogether on our home page. The other IG feed app couldn't do it. When we struggled to put 3 accounts, the customer support showed up on chat and helped to put on the widgets on the right place on the home page. Also, the widgets were able to change the layout and look, etc., even change the headline into Japanese. Very nice app and wonderful customer support!! Much appreciated.

April 22, 2021

Dear Natural Styles,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help.

Neon Starfish

You can make many feeds in different styles and edit them as you wish. You can also tag products on the posts.

April 20, 2021

Hi Neon Starfish store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concern, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Tracie

Mamatabushi

Love this App! It's free, looks good, and the customer support I received by Annie was A+ - highly recommended!

April 20, 2021

Hi Andrej,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you so much for choosing our app.

My team is working so hard day by day to improve Socialwidget to give you the best experience. While using our app, if you meet any trouble, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

bedogs

Per un app gratis, non si può chiedere di meglio!
Personalizzabile in tutto e per tutto e il supporto è super veloce ed esaustivo, bravi!

April 19, 2021

Hi bedogs store admin,

Tracie

Motorangutan

The customer support was AWESOME! I had a simple question and they were on live chat. Annie sent screenshots and explained exactly how to do what I wanted.

Hi Motorangutan,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you so much for choosing our app.

Tgow Sports

looking a pretty cool app to have! :) the chance to have instagram connected to my site hope will bring more conversion and also followers at the same time!

Hi Tgow Sports.

I am Annie from Customer Support of Socialwidget.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concern, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Sorelle Chen

Un'applicazione gratuita che uso moltissimo. È completamente gratuita. Si aggiorna e sincronizza automaticamente instafeed e anche il servizio clienti è molto entusiasta di risolvere qualsiasi problema che incontro. Abbiamo pochi dipendenti e non abbiamo tempo per aggiornare il homepage regolarmente Ho usato il link instagram per aggiornare automaticamente il sito La homepage viene cambiata automaticamente ogni giorno, risparmiando tempo e fatica Ti consiglio di provarla La cosa più importante è che sia potente e gratuita.

Gentile amministratore del negozio Sorelle Chen,

Ecco Annie dell'assistenza clienti di Socialhead.

Prima di tutto, ti ringrazio sinceramente per le parole gentili ed è bello sentire che ti piace la nostra app e il nostro servizio.

Stiamo lavorando così duramente giorno dopo giorno per dare una migliore esperienza. Se hai bisogno di ulteriore aiuto, non esitare a contattarci

Inoltre, stiamo sviluppando un blog su tutte le informazioni utili che possono aiutarti a fare il tuo business sui social network con tutte le app di Socialhead. Fare riferimento a maggiori dettagli qui: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Cordiali saluti.

Barely Bright

I just installed this app but it looks great and I'm happy with the customer support. There is alot of customization and it looks exactly like what I wanted.

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Ami from Socialhead. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Ami.

SAVE THE WAVE®

This app is exactly what I was looking for. First of all it works perfectly. I had a trouble adding the widget to one of my pages, but the lovely team helped me right away and solved the issue! I am very thankful. I highly recommend it to everyone!

April 10, 2021

Hi SAVE THE WAVE® store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards !