Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

ANYYAY

Easy to setup and so effective - totally completes my homepage! It also makes me really mindful of content created on my Instagram, so has really helped to strengthen my brand image and consistency! Thank you!

January 22, 2021

Hello ANYYAY, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are glad to know that Instafeed was able to improve your homepage and drive you to strengthen your brand image and consistency. Really inspiring to hear about it :)

Inhabit

This app is easy to use and add instagram to your site in minutes. I would love to know if there is a way to add tagged instagram posts to pour feed as well.

January 20, 2021

Hello Inhabit, thank you for your review and support! At the moment adding photos to your feed by user mention isn't supported by Instafeed. However, there are other ways you can display photos of users on your store such as filtering content from your feed by hashtags. If you need any help implementing this just drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com

Chillax.hk

A good substitute after Instagram feed is no longer supported natively!
Too bad it can't go into the footer area like the old Instagram feed.

January 20, 2021

Hi Chillax.hk, thank you so much for your feedback and support! You can add Instafeed anywhere you want on your store, including the footer area. You can check instructions on how to do this on question 5 on our FAQ or you can contact our support Team at support@minttstudio.com

Box®

We were looking for a simple instagram feed app that is customizable but can fit with our needs and without issue. This is the perfect solution!

January 20, 2021

Hi Box®, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are glad that Instafeed was able to cater to your needs.

Art Academy Direct

Very easy to set up and does the job perfectly! Instagram feed can be adjusted using its various settings

January 19, 2021

Hi Art Academy Direct, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to set up and that you are happy with it.

B. Royal Boutique

Shopify user - Women's retail, I've been using this app for over 2 years - easy and simple to install! I recommend it!

January 15, 2021

Hi B. Royal Boutique 👋 Thank you so much for your trust and support!

Badgers' Velvet

I used this app to help me add my instagram feed to my Shopify jewellery page after Shopify stopped automatically adding insta. The instructions on how to add the app were very clear and I was able to do it myself without having to use a third party. 5*

January 15, 2021

Hello Badgers' Velvet, thank you so much for your review and support! We are so glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to install :)

iPad Planner

I use this app for more than a year, I love it very much )))) Thank you guys for this app. I think I will try to use your payment plan.

January 13, 2021

Hello iPad Planner 👋 thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed :)

TheStocktonMill

I have been using this app for a long minute and its great. thank you for all your hard work guys-I love it:)

January 13, 2021

Hi TheStocktonMill! Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We are so happy to hear that you love Instafeed :)

FaceWedge

great app and easy to use! Looks super on your Shopify page, integrates well and is a really nice tool to have

January 12, 2021

Hello FaceWedge, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81