Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

RIPICE

I used it on my Website and it worked very good.Nice Widget and the support is greatful! Thanks for this tool!

Afrodina

1st Class customer support! I installed the app and had an issue with it, reached out to support and a support member logged in and fixed it under an hour! Amazing, considering its a free app. Thanks

VIXIQUEEN

This app add beauty to the store. This shows more involvement in the store. I really like this app. Thanks

Wild Seed Botanicals

GREAT APP! I've had it since the store launched and it works great. no problems. give it a try for sure.

Biossance

I use this app on both of my stores to have IG feed on Homepage, I never experienced any issues and customer support is great!

Tuddy Cat

This app is very easy to use and understand. I love how it displays on my website. I appreciate that there is a free option available.

printmypicture

It does what it says on the tin.

I needed some customisation done on being able to filter the posts on a hashtag of your choice. Nuno responded and made the update. Recommend this product as good value for money.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it.

indigonaturals.net

Just used the free version of the app to add our instagram feed to our home page. extremely easy to do, the video was helpful in providing instruction on set up. It worked instantly and looks really good.

Outdoor Warehouse UK

Great App! Looks really cool. Will wait to see is there are any issues and report back but all looking good for now.